xisto Community
clouds421

Watching Sex Scenes In Movies With Parents... How do you usually feel?

err.. most of the time when I was allowed to watch movies, they would be the one that are either rated for kids or at max PG-13 that wouldn't be having any of those scenes. Either way we have this silent agreement among that when anything that really comes of any sort like kissing or anything like that even, the channel mostly is changed and not many really say anything about it.Now that I have my laptop with me, I usually watch the movie on it. aXXo FTW and don't really have to worry about watching anything obsence with my parent for that matter. :P

my mom let's me watch sex scenes with her.

but with my brother and my sister its:

DUCK YOUR HEAD YOU SHOULDN'T SEE THE NEXT PART, I SAID DUCK YOUR HEAD YA PERV

all my mom tells me is, don't try having sex the way they do. it's crazy and will probably lead to pelvis breakage.

i'm like laughing my head off when she tells me this stuff and in some scary movie were watching some girls moaning her head off

but recently my sister's become carefree about sex i movies. like we watched bruno , and these gay guys are sticking wine bottles up their butts , and there's flying man privates. but it disgusts me when they have all that hardcore stuff like in bruno when he joins a gang bang and this girl is being fingered. i did nothing but duck my head deep into the chair.

my family/parents may allow me to watch sex in movies but overall i can't really handle it.

i will be glad to exchange this property with someone who would enjoy it xD

The Key word there is "YET!"

I used to hate that growing up Id be watching a movie on tv and people would start kissing etc. My mom would be there saying how awful it was to see that on tv and ask to change the channel :) Now watchinig tv with my older boys its funny cause when someone starts kissing my 14 year old starts marching up the stairs...LOL I guess I dont have to worry about him and dating yet :(

It's kind a funny I used to think parents had this extra sense or something, cuz somehow they always seems to walk in at that exact time when there's something questionable on the TV, that we probably shouldn't be watching, it's like the whole other time, when it was fine, they wouldn't even peek in, but always as soon as something bad was about to start, that's when they just happened to be walking by, ha! I hated that.

I don't think anyone really enjoys those type of parts, in a movie like Bruno they are put there to purposely make the audience feel uncomfortable, ah! it's why it's so funny!

K

my mom let's me watch sex scenes with her.

but with my brother and my sister its:

DUCK YOUR HEAD YOU SHOULDN'T SEE THE NEXT PART, I SAID DUCK YOUR HEAD YA PERV

all my mom tells me is, don't try having sex the way they do. it's crazy and will probably lead to pelvis breakage.

i'm like laughing my head off when she tells me this stuff and in some scary movie were watching some girls moaning her head off

but recently my sister's become carefree about sex i movies. like we watched bruno , and these gay guys are sticking wine bottles up their butts , and there's flying man privates. but it disgusts me when they have all that hardcore stuff like in bruno when he joins a gang bang and this girl is being fingered. i did nothing but duck my head deep into the chair.

my family/parents may allow me to watch sex in movies but overall i can't really handle it.

i will be glad to exchange this property with someone who would enjoy it xD

I personally never had this issue, I always had my own room with my own TV as I remember since 9 years with ~40-60 channels to watch with time to time and most of the time I was in kitchen with my parents no sex scenes were showed in the TV in the kitchen. If I try to imagine it, it would be something weird and I would just look somewhere else I guess :)Also, I never went to cinema with my parents, usually it was with my brothers or with friends. ;]

hahahaha This is such a clich? topic. I grew up in Africa where my parents were missionaries. Wow I still have fond memories of how kissing was enough to make my mum uncomfortable. Back then the television would have family viewing until 8pm then News Hour and at nine things like Dallas and dynasty started and mummy dearest would always say its adult viewing time so kids off to bed. We hated this because even though they played on Saturday and Friday we still were not allowed to stay up late yet all the other kids in our school would be talking about Dallas and Dynasty and Falcon Crest. Yes that's the third One falcon Crest lol. Anyway one school Holiday my really cool aunt come over to live at ours for a while and she convinced my parents that other kids where she taught watched the programs and it was not such a bad program anyway since it was on a weekend so it was okay for kids to sleep late but my mum said the problem was not the time but the adult content. Anyway somehow my mum was convinced to let us watch the so called adult filma and come friday we all sat there watching Dallas and everytime they kissed my mum would say cover your eyes and when they finished she would say its ok to open them and watch. So the next week she said to bring a duvet and every time kissing happened we would cover our heads till the kissing was over and she would say its ok you can come out now. But Hey we were so curious to know what it was we were not allowed to watch so we made little peep holes in the duvet and for sure the next kissing scene we went under the duvets with my brother and sister and watched through the holes we'd made.And lo and behold all they did was kiss passionately and then they sort of went down or was it the camera went upwards and that was it. none of the scene were like clothes ripping or strong sex scenes wow. I look back now and I always laugh. I have kids of my own and we walk television together and kissing scenes come on they get restless and start looking around and getting shy and my eldest son will say hmmm i think i need a drink of water or something silly like that and we always laugh about it with the missus and realise our babies are growing in a totally different world from what we grew up in. Dont know if this is going off topic but come to think of it I never ever saw my parents snogging. I rmeber once they were i guess snogging in my lil sisters bedroom after putting her to bed and I walked in and they behaved like Id caught them having sex they were like freaking out and they looked so silly.All Im saying is the enevironment now is different for our kids and the now generation because my kids see us snogging all the time and they tease us about it without there being that wierdness. They always joking with us when we go to the mall like hey guys leave the kissing at home and dad no touchy feely with mommy ok. You guys can do that when we get back home and we tease him about him being shy to hold his 13 year old girlfriend's hand and stuff cause hes 14 now. Wow the world has surely matured in terms of that but then if its taken us 2 generations to change I ask myself if future generations will be more of less strict because future generations might think damn past generations were just to lenient and like impose really strict rules on their kids food for thought......

Lol wow. Watching sex scenes in movies with my parents is extremely awkward. When i was a kid i was raised to cover your eyes! or don't look but now since I'm older it doesn't come up no more. but while watching it with my parents just makes it seem weird because when ever im near them I always tend to show the up most respect and watching that in front of them wouldn't be in a respectful manner.

Yea it was awkward for me too, but only because I thought they were all like "Oh my god look at this filth my children have to watch" I really don't mind it. Not trying to be a pervert or anything but it makes for a more believable story. Now there is a required sex scene for ever movie over the rating of PG-13. I think it could only get even more awkward if instead of your parents it was your grandparents. :) That'd be weird.

It's awkward for me to watch those scenes with anyone - Mom, grandparents other family, friends, you name it. Maybe I'm just awkward when it comes to the topic of sex in general, but I always turn beet-red when one of those scenes come up and I'm watching the movie with another person. Oh, and in response to Zagubadu's post about it being your grandparents - yeah, it's ten times more awkward with them. (I lived with mine for the majority of my life.) Although, off on a tangent, my Grandma (God rest her soul) and I did once watch an episode of "South Park" together. It was the episode where Jimmy kept getting random erections. It was awkward at first - until she started laughing. That eased the situation a bit, lol.