xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wuglr

A Hello.

I'm tom, a musician. I'm here for the hosting of course, tho after a brief once over of the forum, am beginning to take nicely to the contribution idea. I'm not all that knowledgeable when it comes to the programming side of technology, my main field I'd nominate as audio and recording. Having said that, I can do ok with basic to mid level html and css.Other interests at the moment would predominately include the recent flu outbreak. The past couple days I've lagged slightly keeping myself updated, but usually I'm over at PFI forum a lot of the time. I also prep.I'm looking forward to meeting folks here and involving myself in discussion as much as I can. p&l

Welcome to the Trap, wuglr | Tom! There's a place here for everyone from any walk of life to discuss what motivates and interests them, so don't worry about not being so technically inclined! If you ever need help with any of that, I and many others would gladly rise to the occasion to assist you! Many members of my extended family are very musically-inclined, although I ended up only dabbling slightly with piano playing. Still, I greatly appreciate the power of emotion and communication that music generates, and I cheer for you following your passion.

When you find the time, please fully read the following content. It will help you feel more comfortable with the Trap, its rules and what it has to offer.

Take care, and I hope to see you around! :lol:
Edited by Fractured.Logic (see edit history)

HEY!!! welcome to the site, im new here tooIf you have any questions, ill help you as best i can!!If you want free amazaon stuff, check out my sig

Welcome tom! You'll find us a friendly bunch on Xisto. I used to play guitar a fair bit as a hobby, but not so much lately. I used to play a few classical songs and a style that had a 'heavy latin slash metal' feel. It got to the stage where I was about to perform in conjunction with a group of bands in a small concert of about 1000 people. But backed off because i would have performed it as a solo instrumental onstage.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

Welcome tom!Glad to be joined by a musician! This is one of the best communities on the net, feel free to share knowledge with us!Cheers, mate.Have a nice time as a member here!