xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Chocolate Covered Pretzels Yumm

I must admit it, i am addicted to chocolate covered pretzels.. they areeeeeeeeee delicious ineedthe brand i am eating right now is the Flipz, Nestle chocolate covered onesanother thing that tastes great is popcorn with m&ms (:what are your "weird taste" recipes or favorites??

Hi!I haven't been able to try chocolate-coated pretzels yet, but I imagine they must taste a little like chocolate-coated donuts. I believe Nutella is the closest I ever got to chocolate-coated pretzels.BTW, have you tried a sandwich with cheese spread on one slice, and jam on the other slice? It tasted surprisingly good.Regards,Nitin Reddy

Ive never tried chocolate covered pretzels, i like pretzels a lot. One day soon ill try some pretzels with Nestle or Cadbury chocolate buttons ...... might put in some white chocolate for good measure also.

Ive never tried chocolate covered pretzels, i like pretzels a lot. One day soon ill try some pretzels with Nestle or Cadbury chocolate buttons ...... might put in some white chocolate for good measure also.

omgg do it! i actually went around *believe it or not* and made people try my pretzels! most people sort of gave me dirty little looks.. but they ended up loving them!

Blargh! Chocolate covered pretzels? M&M Popcorn?? So much junk food :( I don't like candy or sweet food much so this doesn't sound very appetizing to me. You never know though, I might like them if I was forced to taste it. I think I'd rather eat a plate of spinach and brussels sprouts for a snack. Yummmmmm! I love fresh vegetables. For some reason I used to drink juice from garlic dill pickles..the brine.. yum! Well not really yum, but it's alright lol seems like it'd cause ulcers or something though.

Chocolate-covered pretzels are so good. Since there is salt on the pretzels, it's this great combination of sweet and salty and I absolutely love it. I haven't had any chocolate-covered pretzels in quite a while though. Now I'm craving them though! ;)