xisto Community
aloKNsh

Can We Slow Down The Time? Watch a vid. on youtube and a query occured

I was watching videos in youtube.com and then saw this video http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
if we believe this then we can stop the time or slow down at a very high speed or maybe at speed of time ,
i think the man's speed falling from 12 stories height must be less than that of sound and now we are having planes which have speed more than sound then for the pilots of the planes time are slowing down as they are traveling in such a high speed .
if i am not wrong then they are somewhat traveling in a slow time life or if we use some kind of drugs having high power then also our time will slow down but only for us .
m i right or i am having a wrong concept

I dont know what are you talking about. Life time or world time?
Whichever it is, We can never slow down our time unless otherwise its a robot.
Watching the future by sitting in present or watching past by sitting in future is aggreable... but being self proof of future is not possible-meaning: u cannot go to future and come back to present and tell other whats there in future. Its all the time set by the creator-The Lord! and its impossible for humans to change it. Onlything is v can imagine such situation... and distribute to others in form of those action packed movies or what we have in our hindi films. 1 such film is: krrish {Indian-Bollywood film}.

I dont know what are you talking about. Life time or world time?Whichever it is, We can never slow down our time unless otherwise its a robot.
Watching the future by sitting in present or watching past by sitting in future is aggreable... but being self proof of future is not possible-meaning: u cannot go to future and come back to present and tell other whats there in future. Its all the time set by the creator-The Lord! and its impossible for humans to change it. Onlything is v can imagine such situation... and distribute to others in form of those action packed movies or what we have in our hindi films. 1 such film is: krrish {Indian-Bollywood film}.

To tell you the truth, time is just a perception of the human mind. We can slow down time in the the sense that the way we percieve time slows down. We can also slow down time when we are travelling very fast, especially when it's near the speed of light. Why a bystander looking at you might think that you are going very fast, your perception of time actually isotopes towards infinity, and it would feel like it takes infinity just to get to that one spot.

So the bottom line is, it IS possible to slow down time, but it really just depends on your perception. Where you are and what is your situation. But it is impossible to stop time. To an inanimate object, there is no time that exists for them at all, so it doesn't matter for them.
Only us human beings wonder about time because we can experience it, and we a intelligent enough to wonder and think and philosophize about universal questions.

I have a new theory Please tell me if it was mentioned before. I think time has to do with volume and I really think this is the most true theory. I will prove it now , if any one has a mistake in that Please reply.

we are giants compared to insects, we live 80 years and they live 8 days(not exactly but for example only) also its said in the Muslims Quran that people in very old ages where giants in a tall of a skyscraper and it was also said that they lived for about 1000 years and we live for about 100

so that means volume has to do with age still I did not write about time, I will begin now.

insects can travel faster than us , when you wave your hand to squatch an insect for a small distance the insect could have flied to a far place in that small time, and I did not mention that we are bigger and they are small, so a step we make in 1 sec they should make it in 10 sec if they were the same speed as us, but they can do more than these 10 steps, in other words if we travel 2 steps in 2 sec they would travel about 30 steps in 2 sec and I think they might do faster.

if my theory was correct that means that if we became bigger we will be slower and our conscious will also be slower and we would live longer.

in other words (conclusion) : time depends on our conscious and our conscious depends on the volume so time depends on volume

sorry for my bad vocabulary any one who had something to add Please reply 

-reply by mahmoud

<p>I have a new theory Please tell me if it was mentioned before. I think time has to do with volume and I really think this is the most true theory. I will prove it now , if any one has a mistake in that Please reply.</p><p>we are giants compared to insects, we live 80 years and they live 8 days(not exactly but for example only) also its said in the Muslims Quran that people in very old ages where giants in a tall of a skyscraper and it was also said that they lived for about 1000 years and we live for about 100</p><p>so that means volume has to do with age still I did not write about time, I will begin now.</p><p>insects can travel faster than us , when you wave your hand to squatch an insect for a small distance the insect could have flied to a far place in that small time, and I did not mention that we are bigger and they are small, so a step we make in 1 sec they should make it in 10 sec if they were the same speed as us, but they can do more than these 10 steps, in other words if we travel 2 steps in 2 sec they would travel about 30 steps in 2 sec and I think they might do faster. </p><p>if my theory was correct that means that if we became bigger we will be slower and our conscious will also be slower and we would live longer.</p><p>in other words (conclusion) : time depends on our conscious and our conscious depends on the volume so time depends on volume</p><p>sorry for my bad vocabulary any one who had something to add Please reply </p>-reply by mahmoud

Ah come on now....giants living 1000 years.....really, come on.
If a point is 10 light years away, you travel at the speed of light toward that point it takes you 10 years to reach it, turn around and head back to the starting point, which is 10 light years away, at the speed of light it takes another 10 years to get back......here at the starting point you have been travelling for 20 years.....TIME IS CONSTANT, Albert you git, laughed all the way to his grave on this one.

I was watching videos in youtube.com and then saw this video http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
if we believe this then we can stop the time or slow down at a very high speed or maybe at speed of time ,
i think the man's speed falling from 12 stories height must be less than that of sound and now we are having planes which have speed more than sound then for the pilots of the planes time are slowing down as they are traveling in such a high speed .
if i am not wrong then they are somewhat traveling in a slow time life or if we use some kind of drugs having high power then also our time will slow down but only for us .
m i right or i am having a wrong concept

Hey,it's just movie, did not exist in our real life.

Time is something we thought of and we use it how we understand it, but that time is different in different places it's true, as I remember time can be different by gravity and speed, as there is less gravity in space near our planet earth, we need to constantly adjust our satellites, especially for our GPS system, it always needs to synchronize with atomic clocks, because time is a bit slower..As I remember, time as we know it can be stopped near a giant black hole? Due to gravity there is very high, also it means that in the future if people will be flying between planets and stars, time will fly for them differently too, due to different gravity, but because the differences are so small, it's not like they going to age less a lot, just a little bit, but still it's a problem with the clock, how to adjust it, you would always need to synchronize it with some kind of a planet, if talking about sci-fi movies :DBut if talking about time how we input it, by all means it's different for everyone, an insect understands time differently, same for a dog or a rat or those creatures which only live for a day in a desert when it rains, for us it seems they live for a day, in that day those creature just put eggs and day and thats all, but from their perspective I believe they understand time differently "maybe they're so stupid they don't even need to understand time, but anyway" from their perspective it's a long time I guess..A sun if it would by alive as we understand alive, we would be just those little insects who just seems to get birth and give birth and day in a day from suns perspective, even maybe faster as a star can live millions-billions of years, but for it understands time differently :DTo conclude, I can say that time flies so fast, years passes you get older and older, the more older you're, faster the time goes :D

I would like the readers to first think about what time is.Its basically a 'concept' which we, humans, have devised as a measure to create a sense of 'when'.When we measure a day, we are actually counting one cycle of the sun around the earth. And the definition of a second is man made. It could have been longer or shorter than it is now.Second thing, the video demonstrated a man having greater brain activity while falling; hence, his ability to read the numbers. This is not related to time, in my humble opinion.