xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

World Of Warcraft Mmorpg Lets play online. Tell me your server.

Greetings Gamers, Who here enjoys the World of Warcraft MMORPG, I myself have been finding myself throughly enjoying the companions of my guild and friends as we wander around Azeroth beating on stuff, doing the various quests throughout the lands, and just hanging around talking with my friends as work on tradeskills and levelt hose up as well. If you play this game drop me a line or a pm and let me know what server your on and your name.

Greetings Gamers,

Who here enjoys the World of Warcraft MMORPG, I myself have been finding myself throughly enjoying the companions of my guild and friends as we wander around Azeroth beating on stuff, doing the various quests throughout the lands, and just hanging around talking with my friends as work on tradeskills and levelt hose up as well.

If you play this game drop me a line or a pm and let me know what server your on and your name.

46054[/snapback]

I adore the game! I'm Isadia on the Alleria server...about level 30ish because I haven't had time to play. Let me know when you're on, and we can play :D

Greetings Gamers,

Who here enjoys the World of Warcraft MMORPG, I myself have been finding myself throughly enjoying the companions of my guild and friends as we wander around Azeroth beating on stuff, doing the various quests throughout the lands, and just hanging around talking with my friends as work on tradeskills and levelt hose up as well.

If you play this game drop me a line or a pm and let me know what server your on and your name.

46054[/snapback]

Hi there,

I am Dragonsfire on the Garona server. World of Warcraft was the first MMORPG that I have ever played, and I am loving it. Level 58 already (3 months from retail). I say already but I saw players at level 60 in december (3 to 4 weeks out of retail). I was like dude, get up...eat ... take a shower.

But I digress, this is a great game!

Kristofer

I have played World of Warcraft Reign of Chaos. But I have never played that I think, or do you mean all of those type of games?

G'day .. Casual player here. Mainly late evening player.. (thanks to differing work hours).. My main is a lvl 33 female priest on Aman'Thul server. But had recently started a male troll sharman (Maloo on Thaurissian (sp) - PVP)and managed to lvl him to lv 12 in 2 days since I started him, interested to test out the PVP waters after doing a fair bit of PVP BGs (in Arathi & Warsong BGs) with my main.

Hey, I play world of warcraft on Skullcrusher =p. I am on the alliance side with a level 66 warrior main, and a level 61 priest alt. Along with other misc alts that I like to play on the occasion. Names Gefion on my warrior and Khonsu on my priest. So just send me a tell if you want to go quest or something XD!

I played World of Warcraft for over a year, had to quit because of the amount of time it took up, I ended up selling my account to someone for $300. I do miss the game sometimes, but even if i went back it can't really be the same without the character I always played with.

After having a horde main on Thaurissan (PVP), and a ally main on Aman'Thul (PVE), I'll have to say that the more hard core PVP-ers play horde, while the newbies and casual gamers tend to pick alliance. On the WoW forums there is the everending argument of faction pride, immaturity, generalisations, etc.. Although I dont tend to believe all that, as I found my share of idiots and immature people from both sides.

This game is amazing, I can't say how much I love this MMORPG, I can't describe how cool it is... it is excellent, WORTH THE MONEY, great graphics, awesome gameplay, sick game.

Does anyone play on Thunderhorn EU server here? If so I'd like to team up, thatd be cool :unsure:Got a fairly-high lev char that is okay for helping people out too!my new main: 19 Mage - goes by the name of Cranius, itd be awesome if your around or near that level for a team!