xisto Community
zakaluka

Greetings From Zakaluka

Hi everyone,I just wanted to introduce myself. I am zakaluka, from the USA. I've spent quite a few years as a software developer (C++, Java) and am now moving into web applications. As such, I have been teaching myself the basics of PHP and Javascript.My goal is to learn how to use the Google Web Toolkit successfully, and I am writing an application for that right now. It is related to the online MMORPG (Massively Multi-player Online Role Playing Game) Eve Online. If any of you play the or are just curious about it, feel free to ask.I am also in the process of writing a new wrapper for the wxWidgets library so that it can be used from less popular programming languages.Over the years, I've picked up a lot of general purpose knowledge that I hope to share with people here. In turn, I hope to learn more from the community here.Regards,z.

Hey zakaluka, welcome to the Xisto board and have fun while staying! I hope you'll get addicted to it soon! :P

First of all, this forum offers free web hosting and/or domains (.com/.net/.org/.in/etc...) which you can buy without spending any real money but with writing posts and topics here. Read the Xisto.com ReadMe before posting any more to get knowledge of all the rules you need to know and abide are written.

The first thing you need to do after the sign-up here is to register at Xisto - Support.com/Billing with the same email address you used here, and when you make more than 5 posts myCents will begin to appear below your avatar here. When their number reaches over 100, they'll be converted to 1 Xisto dollar which you can use to buy the stuff you need.

Please, read these posts for additonal info:

Sure hope you'll be a great addition to our community! :)

Welcome to the forum zakaluka, Well I would just like to welcome to to trap 17 and Xisto Web hosting. It seems that miladinoski as already given you the all important links that you will need to be a professional and happy member on this forum. However please make sure you stick to the rules otherwise you may Receive warnings which is bad :s. Anyway good luck.

- Ash :).

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I have already registered at that site with the same e-mail address. I do have questions about the free hosting, but I will wait till I can post in the appropriate forum and once I have collected some myCents :).Regards,z.

Welcome to the Xisto. The Best Free Hosting Plan on the Planet.Looking forward to seeing you around the Forums. If there are any questions you need answered, please review the Xisto Readme file and failing a satisfactory answer there, please start a Topic in the appropriate Forum. Thanks.

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am zakaluka, from the USA. I've spent quite a few years as a software developer (C++, Java) and am now moving into web applications. As such, I have been teaching myself the basics of PHP and Javascript.

My goal is to learn how to use the Google Web Toolkit successfully, and I am writing an application for that right now. It is related to the online MMORPG (Massively Multi-player Online Role Playing Game) Eve Online. If any of you play the or are just curious about it, feel free to ask.

I am also in the process of writing a new wrapper for the wxWidgets library so that it can be used from less popular programming languages.

Over the years, I've picked up a lot of general purpose knowledge that I hope to share with people here. In turn, I hope to learn more from the community here.

Regards,

z.

Hey, welcome to Xisto. You seem like somebody who knows what they are talking about and who can contribute to this community considerably. I look froward to seeing what you indeed post, and hopefully you get the great hosting that Xisto has to offer as well.

Cheers,

-bk

Looking forward to seeing you around the Forums. If there are any questions you need answered, please review the Xisto Readme file and failing a satisfactory answer there, please start a Topic in the appropriate Forum. Thanks.

Since my website is in the VERY beginning stages of development, it has quite a ways to go before I need to sign up with Xisto. However, I definitely intend to do this once I get going.

Hey, welcome to Xisto. You seem like somebody who knows what they are talking about and who can contribute to this community considerably. I look froward to seeing what you indeed post, and hopefully you get the great hosting that Xisto has to offer as well.

Thanks, bk2070. I hope to make some decent contributions here where I can. See you around the forums.

Regards,

z.