xisto Community
Ike_ve

Ak47 Or M4a1 The most used weapons on CS 1.6

AK47 or M4A1  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There is nothing to discuss here, so you can just vote on the poll. If you HAVE to choose, what weapon will you choose?I use AK47 for attacking most and M4A1 for camping, if i have to choose, i would choose M4A1 (i'm used to it and it's easier to handle, than AK47, but it doesn't does as much damage as the AK47..)Vote and if you want, write! :)edit~btw: ash-bash i wrote cs1.6 'cos i haven't played CSs yet and don't know if even they are the most used weapons, that's why i put cs 1.6 in the description :P

Edited by Ike_ve (see edit history)

Well I don't play CS 1.6 I play CSS, I always use the M4A1 for the Head shot's for long maps and then I would use the AK47 for rushing spawn site's or camping spots where the other team usually are. But in real life I would still use the M4A1 as my favourite.

Edited by Ash-Bash (see edit history)

I vote for AK47 i prefer that weapon maybe its hard to use but if play a long time counter strike its nothing be problem to control weapon, also Ak is 2500 $ and is cheap that m4a1 who cost 3100$.M4a1 is good more for defence and is better to use if you Counter Terorist.

I'd use the M4A1. The M4 has way more accuracy then the AK47 does thus more power aswell. Sometimes I'd use my awesome Deagle and M3, or Deagle and AWP for Surf Deathmatch. Unfortunately Ash owns me with AWP. :D But eh, I have fun. :D I mostly play CS:S or Left 4 Dead. Sometimes I don't play any of them, I'd go and play some Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2. :P I OWN on that game. :)

Unfortunately Ash owns me with AWP.

Yea huh that's what I like to hear, I usually own anyone with the AWP :), And now I seem to be a huge PR0 with the deagle as I killed 7 guys with 6 bullets! << It's true...

M4A1 is the most used. Faster kills, better accuracy [when silenced,[for pros]]. Ak47 is good but not faster than an M4 kill. U cant use an ak47 while surfing, but can get a headshot with a m4 while surfing. Simple example.

Actually, you can get headshots with the AK when surfing. I can do it so it must be possible. You just have to be lucky enough to do it. :P And AKs are easy for killing players, you just need to AIM at there HEAD. :)

Actually, you can get headshots with the AK when surfing. I can do it so it must be possible. You just have to be lucky enough to do it. B) And AKs are easy for killing players, you just need to AIM at there HEAD. :P

It is not just aiming in the head. Ofcors, with ALL weapons you aim in their head. You can say that glocks are easy, but you just need to aim in their head B). But there are more technics (tricks, might say) for all weapons. Plus, the experience (time played with that weapon) gives you more skills B)

In both 1.6 and source i prefer the AK over the m4 in most situations.both are good tho!

Oooo, one more vote then the AKs I see! :P Yes, come on people..you have to like the M4A1 though the AK (even though it has bad accuracy you have to admit, you can get some gun lucky headshots with it. :D I do myself. :)

for ct it's m4 better, cuz you can stop eco and gun rushes very well with spraying and for terorists it's ak-47 - long/middle distance one bullet kills :) you think when valve made this game they randomly gave ct's m4 and terorists ak-47, cuz all around the world terorists use ak-47? :D

I use the both weapons. The both weapons are specific. You must learn how to use them, and be a professional. With AK47 the bullets are making really bigger dmg than M4. Handling of AK47 is s*it. M4 has more handling than the ak47, that is why I've voted for M4 weapon.