xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyber_electrons

Cmd Disabled By Administrator - How To Re-enable It?

There are certain things that only command promt will do most effectively. But the administrator disabled it for obvious reasons.All other users including myself are using limited account. Are there any ways to override the settings and enable cmd using a limited account?

There are certain things that only command promt will do most effectively. But the administrator disabled it for obvious reasons.

All other users including myself are using limited account. Are there any ways to override the settings and enable cmd using a limited account?

I think there is any idea or tutorials to enable cmd command prompt with limited user account. So first you have to make limited user account to Administrator for that simply download this software

PCLoginNow.

and also user guide too. Then make you limited account as administrator.

Now you can do following steps to enable cmd.

Go run (Ctrl+R)

Type gpedit.msc

- Administrative Templates

-System

Double click on prevent access to the command prompt

Then First Tick Disable and Not Configured.

Now your cmd works.

Edited by puneye (see edit history)

hey i dont know that it will work or not but just try it out....first restart your computer in safe mode then if your administrator is not password protected then logon to the administrator and create a new administrator account.............be careful the account created by the initial admin with diff name other name like abc etc. and he has protected his account by password then also you can access his account in safe mode using the administrator..........so all the best

lol exploitCmd Disabled By Administrator - How To Re-enable It?

If the system is XP you can simply right click on the "All Programs" and "Explore" as most amdins don't block the Explore command. Then find a folder that contains login scripts etc... Make a .Bat file containing:

regedit

- Yes only the word.

Then go into the registry and go to 

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwarePoliciesMicrosoftWindowsSystem]

and create a REG_DWORD called "DisableCMD" (without the quotes) and with a value of "0" (change it to 0 if its already got a number like 2 in)

Viola you should be able to get into CMD. If its blocked by software rerstriciton policies you can simply open CMD just like you opened Regedit by using "CMD" in a batch file :)

-reply by tom kent

Remote ShutdownCmd Disabled By Administrator - How To Re-enable It?

go to notepad and type this

@echo off

Start command.Com

then save to your desktop as a .Bat and save it as all files

open on your desktop

Guaranteed to work

for a little fun 

-reply by SILENTHACKER

i only know how to open the cmd but you still need the administrative privileges to do anything useful. instead of doing the long way like how an iGuest stated, i would only right click on the desktop the go to new then shortcut. after it has opened up type in command.com. this will open the old version of cmd which is msdos. it works in mostly the same way and theres no need to type in a lot of stuff. i do this when i need to get around quickly

Remote ShutdownCmd Disabled By Administrator - How To Re-enable It?<p>go to notepad and type this</p><p>@echo off</p><p>Start command.Com</p><p>then save to your desktop as a .Bat and save it as all files</p><p>open on your desktop</p><p>Guaranteed to work</p><p>for a little fun?</p>-reply by SILENTHACKER

not always if the administrator has disabled the opening of .bat file

so it will not always work