xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
highlyblessed

Hello Everyone Kathryn Small Here...

Hi,

My name is Kathryn Small and I reside in Arkansas in the natural state.I am a internet marketer and mentor who love sharing with others and helping them to achieve financial success.I am a Sunday school teacher and I sing in the church choir.I am a very loving and compassionate and fun individual.I love church,movies,dining,traveling,reading,bowling and more.I love the fact that I can work from the comfort of my own home.I would not have it any other way.you make more money and work less who wouldn't want that.Hope to bond with some of you here.If I can be of any assistance to anyone please let me know.

Many Blessings To Each And Everyone Of You In 2009,

Kathryn Small

post-77555-1235531008_thumb.jpg

Edited by highlyblessed (see edit history)

Hello and Welcome to Xisto Kathryn. I hope that you will take the time to please read the Rule for things here. I know you will enjoy your time in the foru, Xisto has one of the best if not the best on the net. Lots of helpful topic and some very very nice and friendly people too.

Enjoy yourself. :D

Welcome to Xisto KM and we could always use some real advice instead of some spam advertisement on how to earn money through the web. Of course, nowadays it is bit trickier since there are a few billion websites with 90% as useful as a hang nail. Either way it is a pleasure knowing you and I will see you in the forums.

Nice to meet you Kathryn. I could definitely use assistance in the marketing aspect of the internet. I can do pretty well in terms of quality and information(ensuring that there is fresh content on websites, and good quality), but in terms of getting the site *visited* I'm horrible. I can even do the SEO'ing of websites, I just can not market the site myself, :D.

Hello Kathryn welcome to Xisto.com! I hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy all that Xisto.com has to offer to you! Just a reminder that Xisto likes quality not quantity so remember that when posting!~BK

Nice to meet you Kathryn. I could definitely use assistance in the marketing aspect of the internet. I can do pretty well in terms of quality and information(ensuring that there is fresh content on websites, and good quality), but in terms of getting the site *visited* I'm horrible. I can even do the SEO'ing of websites, I just can not market the site myself, ;) .

Hiya, highlyblessed, or should I say, Kathryn Small? ...I'm very glad to see you here. I see that you don't have a myCENTS under your name... if you want to start earning myCENTS and host a site, signup at Xisto's Support and Billing System, so you can have your own Client Area. (Signup with the same email as you did here)Once your registration order has been processed, you can get started!You will be able to see a myCENTS thing under your name on the forums of Xisto, like what most of the members and posters here have (I have one under my name too, so you can see what I mean). This means that you can start the first steps to free hosting!This is a free service would otherwise be NOT free (paid) that only requires you to post here every so often. And it doesn't have to be a lot. Just once or twice a day would be fine, just a decent post with a decent number of characters.Remember to read the forum rules though, as you can get negative myCENTS if your thread is edited, moved or deleted, but that rarely happens.Anyhow, feel free to browse around and learn more about this site. It is an easy way to learn more money while learning to build your own site!!!Nameless_

Hello and Welcome to Xisto Kathryn. I hope that you will take the time to please read the Rule for things here. I know you will enjoy your time in the foru, Xisto has one of the best if not the best on the net. Lots of helpful topic and some very very nice and friendly people too.
Enjoy yourself. ;)

Enjoy yourself. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome and I am so sorry I did not respond sooner...I just realized that I had replies from this site.. I forgot to set up my emails settings so they could send me notifications..I will read the rules as suggested and I believe I will also enjoy my time here..Hopefully I will get a chance to take advantage of some if not all of what this site has to offer and meet the friendly people here.Thanks and God Bless!

Sincerely,
Kathryn Small :P

Hi there Kathryn Small and welcome to Xisto ;) We could surely use experienced folk like you here and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some useful posts from your side. And don't worry you'll have a lot of people to bond with here! Have fun and see you around...