xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

moving a tail What Is The Human Tail? (graphical Content)

Human tail is real. Everyone has it. However it is so small that it is not visible externally. It actually is a small piece of bone. However, there are some people who have the human tail bigger than others and one in million cases will have it as a small protrusion outside. This bone can not be moved. (As shown in the movie Shallow Hal).

there are some people who have the human tail bigger than others .

lmao I know a few people like that :D But honestly that is called the tail bone. it is on the very bottom of your spine just at the top of your backside

Humans have tails??? I never knew that maybe we are secret zombies :D I will go hide now :P How can we have tails will only have bottoms...

In fact, there's a big problem with that, that most of people don't know. That can produce a cyst, that has to be removed with a surgery. From what I've heard, it's because human's body still 'remember' about the tails monkeys used to have, and while we don't have the conditions for it to grow up, we can still have problems because of it (DUH). Too bad for me, I think I'm going to have it removed in the future (gens involved).So as the other ones say, you can't see it, it doesn't exist as other thing that a simple little bone. You can't move a tail, since there was never a tail to begin with (unless you were born with some kind of genetic difference).

Yeah everybody does indeed have a tail. It's kind of grose if you think about it, humans having a tail and wagging it :D But like somebody said before, everybody do indeed have tails just so ssmall you cannot see it.