xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Counter-strike who plays?

I play a lot. I've been offered opportunities to join CAL teams, however I have been with my current team for such a long time, I wouldn't want to leave just to join another competitive league. I am currently in TWL though. I'd love to see some of your videos if you have any! Watching CAL movies on YouTube is one of my favorite things to do. Haha.

Edited by QuickGreen.net (see edit history)

CSS is one of the worst CS ever made, CSCZ or HL CS is much more better, but I don't like CS that much, I do play it but it isn't as fun as a game of bf2142. CS is one of the most successful games ever made, I'll agree to that but the people run too fast, almost like Unreal Tournamnt

I agree the hackers are quite annoying especially if you play NON Steam like i do :unsure:But i too have a clan with members from all over the world(37 members)We are in a league called FAL (Fragbase Amateur League)That is a league for steam and non steam

hmmm, i used to like counterstrike, though i havnt played it in soo long, i kninda miss the game, i used to play it when i was in the 6th grade, (im going to 12th after the summer's end)i used to play it allot, i think i wanna get back into it, but ive been soo busy with my website and many other things in life, i havnt been too much into gaming in these past few years, and i hope to get back into it and play this game, as well as many others....need some free tim though XD.and oh ya, how has it changed since then?? is it better, funner?? im sure the graphix are better...but what about the rest of it?

Yeah I play this game on the occasion when I feel like shooting people to death :)! I love the maps that peopel have come up with since the start of the game with only the regular maps such as dust, aztec, etc. Now they have new variations of old maps like cs_assault. I love the weaponary also, I generally play 1.6 because you can use custom skins which just make it look better hehe. I think a lot of people play this because sometimes it does give you a bit of an adrenaline rush, and everyone knows first person shooters are pretty addictive such as Halo, Call of Duty, and many others. And come on people, who doesn't want to just go out and reek havick on the occasion :)

I haven't played CS all summer because I've been busy but I love playing. Me and my roommate would both play, one on terrorists, one on counter terrorists. We'd then alternate dying so that we could rack up our stats on the other side. It was kind of like a wall hack without the hack. At oine point I had like a 4.0 KD ratio on my favorite server and on others I'd hvae 2.0 KD ratio at best.

Counter-Strike is great and I love playing and watching it. But I hate something at this game.It is that there are many cheaters at non-steam servers :P Now I just haven't time for it because I must study a lot and for professionally CS playing you need play it 4hours/day :P But I love Half-Life because you don't need skill to play it and it is pretty fast :P I started with CS 1.5 then CS 1.6 and at least i was playing CS Source. :P

I love CS, it's the only game I play and I like it because it's very dynamic and even if you play the same map over and over again you don't get bored, every time is different. I like playing it with my friends on LAN cause on the net there are so many cheaters that makes me look like a fool.I've been playing like +6h/day but now I don't have much time for it cause I'm working but when I have the chance, I don't miss a CS game :XD: