xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Counter-strike who plays?

I used to play Counter Strike quite a bit but then I quit. Then I got back into and quit again. I played until I got MMO's which i find are quite amuzing XD. I play CS 1.6 still though. On the occasion that is. I like that you can have custom skills. But I have to say that I like CS 1.6 compared to Counter Strike: Source. I don't really like the skins for source XD. But hey once you can customize those a little more I'm sure I will like it more than 1.6 =p

I used to play CS with my friends and we even had a clan, "\\\silenced.nuke///" as I suggested the name my friends allowed me to use that as my alias on the net so I got [sylenzed.nuke].We were four friends and we kept on replacing the 5th member, we won several local competitions and we were the best in our school but then we all suddenly lost interest in CS but I think when I am very very very bored I play CS.

i know that people play cs all over the world. i myself, love the game :) i was just wondering who here is into competitive cs (such as leagues like: cal , ogl, xpl, tgl, ugl..) If so, let me know! I'm curious!
I am an ex-cal main season 9 /w EXTERMINATE
and current cal-open #teamtog 2-1-0

i am i love playin cs most definitly when it with all my friends im into all the clans and stuff like that i find its fun playing with a group of people not just by urself all the time lol

I watch both WCG and CPL on online TV, and recordings both out- and ingame. I have just started my own CS team, and this spring we are going to start practise every week, with cal and maybe cpl as a goal. We are going to reach far, and with members like myself, who has played CS for over eight years, it is a realistic goal.I love CS because of what is can be in a social way if you use it right, and it is also a great way for me to let out my agression in a way that does not hurt any other person. Counter Strike, meditation and my girlfriend is parts of what give me balance in my life :P

I play a lot of CS, I also play on surf maps,climb maps MASTER ON ALL CS! xD... My team just ended cal, we loosed!!! xD.... We will try nex time, but i also like to play sro, cuz sometime my mouse begin to suck, i just breaked my mouse yesterday when we loosed xD!! Now im using numeric table to use the mouse, SUCKS!! xD... I will buy a new mouse on monday :lol:.... Well what cal you were?...See youAssasinkillaCal-I

I used to play CS 1.6 at a professional level but got bored of sometime last year. UT became my new addiction I still play competitively but not that much, only at close events XD. Studies have finally caught up with me..

A new study in America shows that 40% of the Counter-Strike 1.6 players are woman.I am a big fan of female Counter-Strike players, and for me it was a great advantage to have a girl playing on my CS-team. A good -trained girl can play so intirely different from a boy that she often can think of tactics and types of playstyle that er unknown for most guys. The girl I played with was a great CS-player with a normal killratio of 11 kills to 1 death in proffesional CS-tournaments.I belive it is important to respect both female and male CS-players, and build a global community where girls get as much focus as the men, and with more mix-teams.To all female CS-players of the world, from a veteran male CS-player: PLAY ON! YOU ROCK!

Who plays Counter Strike? Who DOES'NT play Counter Strike? lol. I started with Counter Strike Condition Zero as it was cheap. I bought the anthology. Then I switched over too Counter Strike Source as its graphics are way cooler and the maps are better. Now the radar rocks too(before it was useless). I haven't tried tournaments and leagues yet. I'm not really familiar with how it works and where I go to join a league.