xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Counter-strike who plays?

I play counter strike source and i have played counter strike 1.6 like 2 years. And i think that counter strike source is better than counter strike 1.6. I think that becouse graphic and weapon's are from 1.6 but they are nice to look. :D But in counter strike is no shield. And i have use'd shield on counter strike 1.6 a loot and now i play counter strike source like a... i think like 2 weeks. My nick in counter strike 1.6 and counter strike souce is #leet.crew | Romy and i play on a loot of servers we cann play sometime add me to xfire : Zerkonja is my id. And we cann play sometime. On server's i'm olmoust always top5 on list. I play a loot on CS:S Slovenia server IP: 213.250.2.222:27015 this server is great u cann vote for inother map and AWP ( sniper rifle) is restricted! U get some HP by knife killing! some of my score's are on my website  zerocool.jezakon.org/ but at this moment is down.I'f somebody is for play with me click me on msn zerro.cool@email.si and we will find some empty server or i will make server on that we will play! I play in clan #leet.crew and we don't have website at this moment we have 7 members we play on clanbase and if some clan is enough brave to have a fight with us click me on msn or xfire and we will make a fight

Here is list from some god slovenian servers it that me a loot of time to do it;)

Freestyle pWned | http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

IP: 213.239.221.68:27020

Host: /

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-= aria.volja.net - public - Counter-Strike: Source =-

IP: 217.72.64.21:27015

SiOL CS : S Public 1 SERVER

IP: 193.189.160.33:27050

Host: cs.siol.net:27050

[L4M3RZ] CS:Source @Pina >>  l4m3rz.pina.info/

IP: 193.2.60.74:27015

RP-real.playaZ Clan Server

IP: 212.93.235.21:27030 zaklenjen

Host: ena.games.moj.net:27030

Yin-Yang CS:S Server

IP: 212.93.235.21:27037

Host: ena.games.moj.net:27037

A m i s - Counter Strike: Source [Public]

IP: 212.18.63.16:27015

Host: games.amis.net:27015

niGh public server

Clanserver4u.de KotH by niGh-gaming.com

IP: 195.13.62.70:27300

SLOVENIA ONLINE

IP:212.93.235.21:27023

YiN YanG CS:S Server

IP:212.93.235.21:27050

-=ATOMIK HARMONIK=-CS:S [L4M3RZ]

IP:193.2.60.66:27015

I'f some servers doesn't work please PM me!

Baaaammm!!! At last there's someone i could talk about CS... in the philippines others can't appreciate it anymore because it's obsolete... I think not... I think its the game that was meant to last forever... i was happy condition zero came out... Reply me.. let's talk about that a lot/....

It's funny how people say Counter-Strike is an obsolete game when it definitely isn't. CS is the most popular game in the E-sports community and world and local tournaments offer the most cash prize for this game.

I've been playing CS for more than 5 years, since the first beta and have played it professionally in two events and played with and against the best players and teams in Canada (xeno), France (aAa), Great Britain (4K), Hungary (xDk), Mexico (IRONMEN) and United States (eU, WEW).

The reason why Source or any other game will never be better than 1.6 is that the majority of the E-sports community still has more approval for 1.6 and 1.6 is a more competitive game. Basically, whatever game is more competitive is the game where the money and popularity is at. Of course, in different aspects, Source is a much better game (graphics wise, etc.) but like I said, 1.6 is where the money and popularity is at. Other games that have almost as much competition as 1.6 are Source, Day of Defeat, Call of Duty, Battlefield 2, Painkiller, Halo2 and Warcraft III (I heard DOTA may soon be in the competitive scene.). You can check out gotfrag @ http://lpkane.com/ for E-sports coverage on such games.

I have even seen people ask for autographs to sign mice or mousepads from 1.6 players and big companies sponsor such players. Sennheiser sponsors the 1.6 SK team, the Sennheiser PC 160 SK version has the SK logo on the headsets and according SK colors. Subway and NVIDIA have made moves to sponsor the United States team 3D. AMD has made a move to sponsor the Norwegian and North American team NoA. All the big corporate companies are slowly making moves to developing E-sports their own ways and I heard Tylenol is going to soon sponsor a new team coming out in the near future.

Next time you think CS is an outdated game, see why you play other games -- is it for fun or competition? A man should think competitive, if you're still playing games for leisure, you're wasting your time. Atleast think about being the best at what you do, whether it's gaming or something as small as thumb war. :)

CS is probably one of the few games that i've actually stuck with for a while. Went to CAL O several times and then cal m once, oh and also ogl (lol). Anyways after all these leagues the game is no longer fun, so you have your 5v5 scrims, but you shouldn't forget that it is a LOT of fun to just go to say ... cs_assault or even cs_mantion or estate and pwn noobs. Cal is a lot of competition and takes away all the fun so i pretty much quit CS after a while of being in leagues. Games are meant to be fun heh :)

Hello, I play Counter Strike also.I don't play games and I never really did but there is something about Counter Strike that attracts me to it.Perhaps because it's multiplayer and i rather play against other people around the world then against bots and because it's not fictional but rather realistic.I personaly like guns and I also shoot with AK sometimes that's why I like the feeling of grabbing an AK or M16 in the game and start shooting others pretending to be enemies.I play Counter Strike 1.6 online and Counter Strike: Condition Zero singleplayer, becase I don't have the money to buy CS:CZ but one day I will.It's a good update of Counter Strike 1.6 and I especially like the crosshair which is much smaller.I play at some local servers, where do you play?

i played it allot but i lost my steam account recently so i've mailed steam about it but still havent got no answerso now i am playng deleted scenes (almost finished)and i play cs:cz (all 6 tours of duty finished on hard)i miss playing onlinebots are stupidhope steam replies quick and i can go back to online csbtw:favourite guns: desert eagle, uspfavorite rifles: ak47, awpfavourite maps: dust2 & aztec also the last couple of weeks i played alot on those warcraft cs server quite funny :ph34r:

Man i'm a pro at Cs......i used to play a lot on my cuzins before....i dont anymore.....but i am really good at that game......i dont have a compp good enugh to play it perfectly but when do ....i am gunna go all out....my fav level is the one where the terrorists r inside the house and the ct forces are on that street thing and then u can go through sum tunnel into the house......i love that stage......Cant wait till i start playin it again man...

I play when ever I can (Source only), which, unfortunatly, is not much at my boarding school. Anyway, I am on PaNiC which is currently in 2nd PLace in CAL-O Central (3-1-0) I have been to CPL 4 times but not as a competitor (yet). Have been in CZL, OGL(teh suck), CAL-O, and PG. As to where I am at, Dallas TX. Favorite Rifles: AWP, FAMASPistol:Deagle/USPMaps:Dust2, Nuke, Prodigy, MillxFire is ban3 if anyone wants it

Counter strike is a great game, You know it is like something , some people hate alot and some love alot, Those who are unsuccessful in this game hate it , and the ones experts love it.i also want to play in a competitive team , Please anyone name some India counter strike servers.

I play CS pretty much everyday. I'm currently clanless, but have been asked into many clans, but i dont really want to. I'm okay not that great though. Ever once in awhile i'll go on a killing spree and such and pretty much dominate, but mostly i suck. :angry:

I love the game of CS, Right now if you want you can check out my server at 66.252.8.4:27016. The thing that im wondering is, do the people who say they "Dont play cs" Or "Dont like CS" have you ever played the game of CS, im telling you, STEAM or VALVE should give out a demo of CS and they would get like 50x more people playing CS. And nice, this game is VERY NICE, check it out steampowered.com.