xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gotspooned

Counter-strike who plays?

Actually, for one of my classes right now, my team is creating a clone of counterstrike that is written in Java. Our version obviously will not be as good as the original because we only have 14 weeks to do it but it will be very similar. I am a graphical programmer so if i had more time (and the computer my professor will be running it on was more up to date and quicker with a better GPU) then our graphics could be superior to the original. They would be more like Quake 4 or Doom 3 since there a ton of tricks that are easy to implement if you know what you are doing.

hey counterstrike is a great gameits full of action when my friend told me about this i was not knowing that this this is such a great gameit still is a great game....i like playing itbud haven't played the game to that extent......