xisto Community
cemeteryrecords

To My Fellow Trappers... this is to you.

When I first found this site and signed up, it was just for hosting. I wanted free hosting. That's all. I'd log in everyday to see how many myCents I had, and how my posts were doing. But I found resently, is that now I login to see whos online! So whats going on with everybody. And talk to you guys! I almost forgot aboujt myCents for a little bit. I think it's because this is hands-down, the BEST forum site on the net. Nobody even comes close. All other forums I've been to, people are unhappy, mean, and just plain old nasty. You ask a question and 200 people reply, biting your head off and calling you names. But here, everybody is so cool! You guys are nice, helpful, and pleasent to talk to! I enjoy my time here greatly! (20 hours a day, 7 days a week) lol. I have learned a whole lot from being on this site, and I hope I can help others sometime too. I look forward to many more days to come on here, new members to join, new posts to reply to...and new friends to make. Just thought you guys should know. P.S. S_M, this doesn't include you.... :P P.S.S ...ok, fine...it does... :P (im gonna get banned for that...) :P

Nice to see you enjoying your time here.You're right, this is the best forum on the net.The reason we are nice to you: we want mycents and don't wanna get banned (just kidding, :P)This doesn't include SM, he can do whatever he wants and still earn mycents. :P :P :P

LOL Poor S_M but honestly I feel the same as tamp does. I signed up for the same reasons, and find myself doing the same things. Great bunch of people here young and old. As for a Ban of S_M? aww wouldnt be any fun without him. then would wouldnt have anyone to pick on when things go wrong. We all know it's his over posting that slows down the board and mycents :P Only Kidding