xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sakmac

What Is Is When You Have Negative Mycent? how and why do you get this problem

Guys, check your xisto balance. Like for example, ignore your forum "Total earned" and compare your Xisto balance + what you've spent to what your last myCENT email says.On my end everything seems right. According to the forums I lost $12 from my earned balance but comparing the last email I got(that shows total deposited - it's at the bottom), minus what I already spent, Xisto has the right amount, :P.Edit : I don't think I got credit for any of my posts after 9 PM though(while I was in the negatives).

Edited by rpgsearcherz (see edit history)

I've just been hit by negative mycents again.Right now it's at negative -301.This is the third time it has happened.I just saw somebody with negative -3545.70. He just might have to declare bankruptcy.lol. Seriously though,Xisto hosting is great.I hopethe problems can be sorted out soon.

Edited by networker (see edit history)

It is just a bug in the script. OpaQue is probably working on the spam detection or something, which explains the negatives. There might be a variable that is slightly off or something.

Those of you still talking about it, read my previous post here.Also, I found out that all my posts were counted. I took the $ amount that the last email had said I've earned total, subtracted what I spent, and had more in my Xisto Dollars than I should(but I had made posts too). So nothing is missing at all.It's just a visual bug, :P.

So, are the bugs not yet worked out of the system? Since it was blue cold today I figured out today would be a good day to catch up with all the activity and new posts at Trap, and this afternoon I saw that my cents were way in the negitive, over $300, so came back in now, they are only negitive a bit over $200, but that is a bit scary!!!

I'm surprised that an admin hasn't cleared the air about the issue, At least so we know the real reason.

The thread is almost a year and a half old. He *did* clarify the issue, over a year ago.

This problem has been fixed for a lonnnnnnnnnnng time now. Please check the dates on posts before resurrecting old threads.