xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

2 Days And Still Nothing [resolved]

2 days ago, I purchased the Ideal plan and paid for it right away. From past experience I expected a nice, fast, easy setup. Boy was I wrong. Apparently my payment didn't go through 2Checkout, even though I didn't use 2Checkout. So I contacted them about it and they said that is was flagged and they called some number and blah blah blah. They also mentioned it was paid by credit card...Hmm...I used PayPal. Another thing that made me curious was the amount that was charged...Just over $33. That isn't right either. My payment was for $38, I paid $8 in myCENT and the rest through PayPal. I requested more information from 2Checkout but they won't tell me anything.I also talked to Velma on MSN. She said that it should be setup within 3 hours. It has been over 16 hours and I have yet to have it setup. In fact, I can't even login to the client area...I didn't change my email or password. And of course for whatever reason emails don't actually go to my email account, I can only see them in the My Emails tab in the client area.But after that first purchase, I tried again. Same problem. So I have paid over $70 in total, and have yet to receive my hosting. I disputed one transaction in PayPal and was told it would take an hour for the credit to be added to my account and the hosting to be setup. It, again, has been a lot longer than that. I am aware that the servers were DDoSED. But that shouldn't take this long to fix, especially if you are using all your man power to do so. After 3 support tickets and over a day of waiting, still no reply as to what is going on. I guess I am stuck until Velma or another person who actually knows something is online.I hate having to deal with this. I love Xisto, and was excited to come back because I really miss the company. But I really haven't received much of a warm welcome...I am not sure what will come of this post, but maybe somebody can read it and contact me.

2 days ago, I purchased the Ideal plan and paid for it right away. From past experience I expected a nice, fast, easy setup. Boy was I wrong. Apparently my payment didn't go through 2Checkout, even though I didn't use 2Checkout. So I contacted them about it and they said that is was flagged and they called some number and blah blah blah. They also mentioned it was paid by credit card...Hmm...I used PayPal. Another thing that made me curious was the amount that was charged...Just over $33. That isn't right either. My payment was for $38, I paid $8 in myCENT and the rest through PayPal. I requested more information from 2Checkout but they won't tell me anything.
I also talked to Velma on MSN. She said that it should be setup within 3 hours. It has been over 16 hours and I have yet to have it setup. In fact, I can't even login to the client area...I didn't change my email or password. And of course for whatever reason emails don't actually go to my email account, I can only see them in the My Emails tab in the client area.

But after that first purchase, I tried again. Same problem. So I have paid over $70 in total, and have yet to receive my hosting. I disputed one transaction in PayPal and was told it would take an hour for the credit to be added to my account and the hosting to be setup. It, again, has been a lot longer than that. I am aware that the servers were DDoSED. But that shouldn't take this long to fix, especially if you are using all your man power to do so.

After 3 support tickets and over a day of waiting, still no reply as to what is going on. I guess I am stuck until Velma or another person who actually knows something is online.

I hate having to deal with this. I love Xisto, and was excited to come back because I really miss the company. But I really haven't received much of a warm welcome...

I am not sure what will come of this post, but maybe somebody can read it and contact me.

Just be patient mate everyone has there problems. They should reply back to you soon.

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused. You say you can't log in to the client area yet you say you can read your emails in the client area?Also, have you checked your spam folders to see if those emails are landing there instead of the inbox of your email address?

Sorry for the confusing wording, I meant I could read the emails when I was logged in the client area. Because I can't login now, I can't read them. And yes, I have checked spam folders and every folder imaginable. I even tried different email addresses. It just doesn't want to email me I guess :/

It all got taken care of last night. I think they were just extremely backed up from their server issues. Give it a little longer and they will probably reply.

It all got taken care of last night. I think they were just extremely backed up from their server issues. Give it a little longer and they will probably reply.

That is most likely the reason. Waiting on a simple how to question myself and it took 4 days.

Topic is resolved.Please PM any moderator to continue this discussion. Until then, this topic is closed.