xisto Community
DeM0nFiRe

What Exactly Can Be Purchased With Mycent Money?

Hey, there.So I would think that you would be able to use myCent to order anything from Xisto since it doesn't look like Xisto has any discrimination between where the money comes from. The reason I am asking what we are allowed to buy is because only the 3 logic plans say they support credit system v3

I'm pretty sure that you can purchase any of the available items from Xisto using the dollars earned from myCENTs. A reason I believe why it is explicitly stated that the three logic plans have support for the Credit System v3 and left out for the rest of the plans/misc is that these options are cheaper, and using money earned from myCENTs to cover a more costly plan, such as a VPS, would be fairly difficult due to the number of posts required to hold up the monthly payments. If it was said that a VPS was supported by the Credit System v3, then people could be left disappointed upon realizing they would need to make hundreds of post a month!

Domains and Hosting packages , which I think is a great idea. Mycent serves as actual money when purchasing packages and domains

Alright, just checking to make sure. And lol, yeah, how many posts would it take per month to pay for the dedicated server? :)

It is not the quantity of your post that matters, but it is the quality. 10 long, good quality posts would earn more than 10 short one-liners. :) It is a fair system.

Well then you are really bad at jokes, because I did not get it. :)

What is the sites address? I would like to find out about MyCent, when I google search it, I get some posts about mycent~1.dll being a virus...

What is the sites address? I would like to find out about MyCent, when I google search it, I get some posts about mycent~1.dll being a virus...

It is the virtual money you get at Xisto and Xisto forums for posting your opinions and thoughts. It is no way related to the real world currency(except here, where you can purchase hosting or domains with your mycents just like with real money). So, you may not get desired results if you search it on google. :P
You can find more about myCents here... Details about MyCents

now i'm just wondering that if you decide yo go ahead and buy a domain name then does it come with full dns control or would you have to change the nameservers to some otherservice like easydns , because whilst i know that you xan change nameservers i'm unsure about the dns control.

now i'm just wondering that if you decide yo go ahead and buy a domain name then does it come with full dns control or would you have to change the nameservers to some otherservice like easydns , because whilst i know that you xan change nameservers i'm unsure about the dns control.

If you buy a domain here, you can change your name servers to whatever hosting service you wish, because you are the owner of the domain. But Full DNS is an addon package that you have to buy at an additional cost. Edited by xpress (see edit history)

oh hi xpress,
thanks for the info. how much does this addon pack cost and can you purchase it using mycents?

Welcome sakmac. As per the information we are seeing here, Full DNS Management addon pack costs $0.99 USD per year. And yes, you can purchase these addons also with your myCents.. :P

Welcome sakmac. As per the information we are seeing here, Full DNS Management addon pack costs $0.99 USD per year. And yes, you can purchase these addons also with your myCents.. :P

Really!? How, please tell me! I really want to know! :P