xisto Community
DeM0nFiRe

What Exactly Can Be Purchased With Mycent Money?

Really!? How, please tell me! I really want to know! :P

Hi, i'm presuming that you would have to purchase it by navigate to some section which contains all of the addons, much like purchasing a domain name. I also want to ask are there any other additions that can be purchased, and as no one's replying to my other post, can I buy as many domains as I want, and can I like hold competitions like win a domain a month, and buy it for them using mycents. Of course I would give them my username and password, I would make them use an external dns server.

But I just want to confirm whether this is allowed.

An furthermore, does nayone know which scripts this mycents is, because I want to use a similiar system on my forum, but I am just unsure of what script to use. Thanks

Hi, i'm presuming that you would have to purchase it by navigate to some section which contains all of the addons, much like purchasing a domain name.

I didn't found anything like the thing you mentioned only on Xisto - Domains I found where you can buy full DNS control but only w/ real money, I guess I'll just submit a ticket at Xisto - Support. :P

I also want to ask are there any other additions that can be purchased, and as no one's replying to my other post, can I buy as many domains as I want, and can I like hold competitions like win a domain a month, and buy it for them using mycents. Of course I would give them my username and password, I would make them use an external dns server.
But I just want to confirm whether this is allowed.

I think you can buy as many domains as you want as long as you pay them with your myCents of course but I don't know if giving out free domains is allowed, though I know you can gift a free hosting or a domain to someone.

An furthermore, does nayone know which scripts this mycents is, because I want to use a similiar system on my forum, but I am just unsure of what script to use. Thanks

I think that this has already been asked and answered before by OpaQue saying that the PHP script is not in the public domain and he's not giving it away :P I think you'll have to look for other mods. Also, I guess this script only works with IPB.

I didn't found anything like the thing you mentioned only on Xisto - Domains I found where you can buy full DNS control but only w/ real money, I guess I'll just submit a ticket at Xisto - Support. :P

Oh...I never went beyond the payment method. So I don't know it doesn't have myCent payment method . Sorry for it yaar... :P

Oh...I never went beyond the payment method. So I don't know it doesn't have myCent payment method . Sorry for it yaar... :P

Ah well, i suppose i'll just have to use something like easydns, but I suppose you can't have everything free.
And thanks about the script, I;ve seen loads of these kinds for phpbb3, so i'll just go and check in the repository.

Can I use this hosting account to give hosting to Others?
Yes, Once you feel confident that you are earning myCENTS like PACMAN, you are welcome to buy multiple packages and gift them to your friends. :-) You are also requested to invite your friends to our forums :-)

Opaque posted this, so I suppose if it applies to hosting I can also do it for domain name? Correct?

I also suppose that you can buy anything and everything with myCENTS earned...It is a fabulous system you just have to share your views and you get the most demanded service on internet for free..That too the quality is not the local one it is a Branded hosting from Xisto - Web Hosting.com which is quite famous across Internet for its cheap hosting and domain names.s.......If i am wrong please correct me. :P