xisto Community
saitunes

Another 'what Mobile Should I Get' Thread

Hi,I'm in Australia, and I'm looking for a new mobile phone, Ideally something 2G with wi-fi, that's still on sale brand new. Otherwise I was looking at the Nokia E71, or waiting until something mindblowing comes out in the next 6 months or so. now we're seeing things 'on par' with the iPhone like the new blackberry iphone knock-off. one reviewer said its great, but it tries too hard to be an iphone.

HI, satunes. I suggest the samsung omnia. It's awesome. I have it, and was looking at pretty much the same phones you are. The blackberry storm is really bad now, but I bet their next version in a few years will be great! lol It's a start. It has wifi incase you were wondering too. Hope this helps, any questions on the omnia, and I will be sure to help.

Hi,I'm in Australia, and I'm looking for a new mobile phone, Ideally something 2G with wi-fi, that's still on sale brand new.

Otherwise I was looking at the Nokia E71, or waiting until something mindblowing comes out in the next 6 months or so. now we're seeing things 'on par' with the iPhone like the new blackberry iphone knock-off. one reviewer said its great, but it tries too hard to be an iphone.

Hi,I'm in china,and my work is focus on sell mobile phone.Those

mobile's platform is based on MTK,which is a long-tested

platform.But didn't have the wi-fi function.But the exellency

which MTK mobile phone own is cheap and stable.Do you have

interesting?

Hi,I'm in china,and my work is focus on sell mobile phone.Those
mobile's platform is based on MTK,which is a long-tested

platform.But didn't have the wi-fi function.But the exellency

which MTK mobile phone own is cheap and stable.Do you have

interesting?

oh,sorry,i fotgot it,you can contact me any time!Don't considered about time difference ,i will happy to talk with you:)
Edited by anheizhiye (see edit history)

Hi,I'm in Australia, and I'm looking for a new mobile phone, Ideally something 2G with wi-fi, that's still on sale brand new.

Otherwise I was looking at the Nokia E71, or waiting until something mindblowing comes out in the next 6 months or so. now we're seeing things 'on par' with the iPhone like the new blackberry iphone knock-off. one reviewer said its great, but it tries too hard to be an iphone.

Dear friend go for a Nokia. As its my personal opinion that Nokia rocks in all sections when it comes to a complete mobile. Your preference is not bad that is Nokia E71. So best of luck my dear friend for your search for a good mobile. 

iPhone FTW! You can use it with any GSM carrier after a quick unlock. It is truly the best phone I have EVER used. I recommend it to anybody looking at new phones. However, if you don't want an iPhone, then go for a BlackBerry or pretty much any Nokia.