xisto Community
Ruben

Domain Problem

It works fine over here, try clearing your cache and cookies and see if it loads.

Its not working for me - I got an error!Make sure you have set up the add od domain settings right - check that the file/folder it points to exists etc.

Yah, it still doesn't work. :) Anyone know? I'm paying for this, so it would be really nice if I could get it fixed quick. I'm not talking to you guys who helped here, I'm talking to Xisto - Web Hosting! Time is limited, please get me back online as soon as possible!!! thnx

The name servers are correct, and it goes on and off. I contacted my host, and they said that the issue is beyond them, and it is a problem with you guys.

The domain name is set up correctly, so the problem can only lie with the nameservers or how you have linked that domain to your hosting.

Also, I have just tried pinging both the nameservers listed on your domain and got no response. This means the problem is with your hosting company, and that their nameservers are not actually responding to requests.

Strange... I can bet that I saw the page yesterday and I'm not lying. Maybe the problem is with your hosting company, not with Xisto.

If they have a ticket system, try making a ticket or if they have support forums, try reaching the admins there.

Yes...I can also see that website...FSX Forums......there must be some problem with your hosting provider...please check. May be that hosting provider blocked yor ip address, I think. Try accessing your site with this proxy website Guardster proxy site, you can see your website. :)

okay, first, they didn't ban my up. l am currently talking with them, so i know that. i'll go back to them but they will later put me back here.

Check your hosts file once..is your domain pointing to localhost instead of your real site?(hosts file is at C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\). Just check it once...

Also check your firewall settings...did you block any sites using your firewall? Check the blocked list. May be you mistakenly blocked your site...

And another one is..had you blocked any ip address using IP Deny Manager in your CPanel and mistakenly blocked your ip? check it also once....

And finally, I'm not sure...but may be some DNS problem from your ISP? Contact your ISP. Because it is working for all except you.

These are some possible causes for your problem as far as I know...please verify them all..

Edited by xpress (see edit history)

Actually, we are trying a record DNS. So far it has been over three days, so that is looking too good. Well, I'm glad I have a year. :) Got to look on the bright side, but since it looks like a record wont' be working, any other suggestions?