xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
websey

What Is This New Forum Well i think you all know what i am talking about

Wow I thought I was at the wrong place when I first got here. It sure looks nice. Having trouble finding a few things but Im sure I will get the hang of it pretty quickly. One question though were do I find my c-panel login I have looked everywhere. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. And again Great Job It looks awesome in here.

Can anyone verify if the downloading of topics was possible before? I don't recall it being there before. But it's interesting to know that we have the ability to download topics. This is a pretty nice layout, though i wish it had more blue in it. :) The current color scheme gives an interesting mood to me, which i can't really describe. I like how the posts are displayed like thought bubbles, pointing to the username. I await to see all the other modifications set in place.

Wow I thought I was at the wrong place when I first got here. It sure looks nice. Having trouble finding a few things but Im sure I will get the hang of it pretty quickly. One question though were do I find my c-panel login I have looked everywhere. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. And again Great Job It looks awesome in here.

took the words right out of my mouth then, ive only been here a few hours, i log off and then come back and its all changed Aaaarrrrgggggg... just getting a feel for it too, now im lost again. My question is the same too, how do you get your c-panel thingy now, cant find it anywhere :)
Edited by wingman23 (see edit history)

This is awesome. I like this theme and organization better than the previous one.This is cool.Do we have an official post on this? as to what are the new things that have been rolled out etc.Thanks guys.

This is awesome. I like this theme and organization better than the previous one.This is cool.

Do we have an official post on this? as to what are the new things that have been rolled out etc.
Thanks guys.

There is no official post as of yet. If there is going to be one they are probably waiting for the bugs to be fixed and all of the mods to be modified to work with the new skin/theme and then announce what is new.

This is a great surpise. I happened to not login to Xisto for a couple of days now, and I come and see it's all revamped, updated, and newly themed. Nice job Xisto, we were all well due for an upgrade here :)

WOW....New cool look to our forum. :) But blue is my favourite anyway :) I had seen it last night(night for me) and I'm not shocked as I'm expecting this....but was shocked when I got error for "View New Posts" link. I had to go through the whole forum to find new posts, was really annoying. Nice, its working now...and the new shoutbox as well. Hope the ratings mod will also back soon....I think I need to change my avatar and signature to this new color scheme.

The forum upgrade was necessary to get rid of all traces of the Hosting Credits and so anyone who hasn't switched over to MyCents sites are either suspeded or deleted not to sure about it.

I think....it will defeat the purpose of the credit system if we delete the accounts who hasn't swithced. Because we announced that "if you have 365 credits you can take one year rest"...so its not good to delete or suspend their accounts, may be we should send some warning mails.

One question though were do I find my c-panel login I have looked everywhere.

My question is the same too, how do you get your c-panel thingy now, cant find it anywhere

Do you want to access your C-Panle? Then just add :2082 or /cpanel to your domain/subdomain address when you type in the browser address bar. For exmple http://yourdomain.com/cpanel'>http://yourdomain.com/cpanel or http://yourdomain.com/ and then type your user name and password to login. Edited by xpress (see edit history)