xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
websey

What Is This New Forum Well i think you all know what i am talking about

Hi,

Well i must say i was pretty shocked when i got home today loaded up Trap 17 and got a new look forum !!

Looks very nice guys very very nice.....

But,

Half the reply links dont work

the search link dont work

I no longer have my credits on the index.php

although i do like it

what is going on ??? altough new board a few hours old i would of thought a company / organisation of your quaity would of tested all the links 1st

Not a moan as such just a query

any way congrats on the new sexy looking board ! looking forward to it all working !!!!

oh yeah is the myCents working properly ????

it's a new theme, so Admin Opaque is still currently configuring it i suppose. don't worry, it'll be sorted out soon enough. :) i couldn't be sure but we're expecting a forum upgrade too, so maybe we're on the NEW upgraded version already. so there needs more tweaking there too.as for mycents, it's the first thing admin would have made certain that is working even before any upgrade was made. and it should be working even with the new theme and new forum upgrade. :) we've been expecting that CREDITS system v2.0 will be phased out very soon (to give way to MYCENTS for all members) so the credits indicator (on index.php before) would be gone too.

no longer have my credits on the index.php

That's exactly how it should be :) Now the whole system relies on myCENTs.

Should be...

AAAAAHHHHHH[..]HHHH

This is going to take some time to get used to. As with the Companion Cube guy, I'm curious as to what happened to the shoutbox - was it moved or removed? Hopefully it returns (I liked it up the top!).

Also the links that used to be at the bottom of the page for newest posts and topics, I know that there is a replacement for newest posts via theMy Assistant link (on the top-right of the page, near My Controls), but hopefully there will be a way to spot the new topics. (I'm also used to this being readily accessible!)

I understand that this is a transitional phase, and probably shouldn't be asking these things for some days until it's complete, but I like the old Open Discussion! (the features mentioned above primarily, the theme on this looks quite nice!)

Edited by Nabb (see edit history)

Wow wow wow and again WOW!

I love it guys! :)

EDIT: I take that back, too bad the links for my posts/topics on my profile AND search don't work :D

EDIT #2:

Attachment space used 0bytes of 1MB

Why have you removed the unlimited attachment space? Not that I need it a lot but I noticed the change :) Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

And where is my shoutbox?! If it is gone then you guys are all in deep trouble. Nice design though, not used to it yet but I kind of miss the pretty blue colour on the old one. Yeah, I am not used to not see it on the top of the site either, so if it does not return pretty quick then I will spam your whole forum even more with some of my worthless posts.But I say thank you to myself for not writing a new post and instead editing this one. Thanks a lot Bluebear, you are welcome.Shoutbox <3

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

I was in shock earlier today too! But now when I came back here, the shoutbox is up and running and I'm sure all the other features will be available soon too.Great job opaque! Looking good :)

missing "features" we are used to are getting turned ON one by one... SHOUTBOX [check] -- hooray! :)Similar Topics [check]see? nothing to worry about! :) more to come!

The new theme looks great. Finally looks a bit more unique. The logo looks great too. The only thing that I found that hasn't worked for me was the new posts since my last login, but other than that it's great. And bye bye to hosting credits for good :)

This indeed will take some time getting used to. Everything looks different. I think the index looks way smaller too. Once I get used to it, there should be no problem though. I like the forum upgrade :) Dosent look so cheap now. With more than 50k members, the old theme didn't look like it was worth that many members. But with this forum and the cool, professional-looking logo, it looks... cool :)

Hi,

Well i must say i was pretty shocked when i got home today loaded up Trap 17 and got a new look forum !!

Looks very nice guys very very nice.....

But,

Half the reply links dont work

the search link dont work

I no longer have my credits on the index.php

although i do like it

what is going on ??? altough new board a few hours old i would of thought a company / organisation of your quaity would of tested all the links 1st

Not a moan as such just a query

any way congrats on the new sexy looking board ! looking forward to it all working !!!!

Heck I near had a stroke when I saw the new skin, I new this morning the update was in progress but when I saw this skin that velma picked out I was WHOOT and WOOHOO!! :).

it's a new theme, so Admin Opaque is still currently configuring it i suppose. don't worry, it'll be sorted out soon enough. :D i couldn't be sure but we're expecting a forum upgrade too, so maybe we're on the NEW upgraded version already. so there needs more tweaking there too.

as for mycents, it's the first thing admin would have made certain that is working even before any upgrade was made. and it should be working even with the new theme and new forum upgrade. :P we've been expecting that CREDITS system v2.0 will be phased out very soon (to give way to MYCENTS for all members) so the credits indicator (on index.php before) would be gone too.

Yeah the skin has changed and it will be a few days till everything is added, updated or remove and yeah the forum has been upgraded but the its the skin that makes it look new :). Yeah there are still some mods that have to be added like the ratings mod and any new MOD's OpaQue plans to add including the IPB SEO which is going to be awesome later on.

That's exactly how it should be :D Now the whole system relies on myCENTs.

Should be...

The forum upgrade was necessary to get rid of all traces of the Hosting Credits and so anyone who hasn't switched over to MyCents sites are either suspeded or deleted not to sure about it.

Also: What happened to the Shoutbox? Will it be returning?

Its back and so let the spamming begin.

Wow wow wow and again WOW!

I love it guys! :D

EDIT: I take that back, too bad the links for my posts/topics on my profile AND search don't work :(

EDIT #2:

Why have you removed the unlimited attachment space? Not that I need it a lot but I noticed the change :D

Heck I would make love to this forum because it is so darn sexy, sad I know but that is how excited I am about it.

i thought i was redirected somewhere else, i'm not use not to see the chatbox above.

yeah Xisto isn't the same without the shoutbox.

I was in shock earlier today too! But now when I came back here, the shoutbox is up and running and I'm sure all the other features will be available soon too.

Great job opaque! Looking good :D

yep should be awesome to see what Xisto looks at 100%.

missing "features" we are used to are getting turned ON one by one...

SHOUTBOX [check] -- hooray! :D