xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

2009 Trap17 Awards - Vote Now

Well here we go the nominations, although not many, are in, the cut offs are done and so vote for your favorite member to win the prestigious Xisto Award.

Go here to make your votes here

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ VOTE NOW

I might got this one vote per IP thing but either way I got the IP log running so I be checking the lists on January 1st or that week :), so please just vote once.

SMI voted :) Chances are there that you'll be winner in every category(in which you got nominated of course :D ) What about 2009? Any new categories coming? and anything new coming up? :)

Well as I move around all the time and probably has about 4 different IPs per week I can totally fool the system. :) For your information I have not voted for myself (on this IP, h?h?), but I feel pretty blue that I am not nominated for the shoutbox award. I kind of wanted that one.I will not vote for myself okay, or vote in categories where I have no idea about. So do not just click on something, if you do not know anything at all about the nominees it is better to just let the rest decide... if they know. Well good luck everyone.

Good luck and the per IP vote isnt going to work on those who have Dynamic IP. I wont be voting due to limited knowledge of those nominated.

voted...although i believe there should be a 'vanished from Xisto only to be hosted by Xisto - Web Hosting and reappear with a KABOOM' category... no guesses as to who would win that :)good luck to everyone!

okay, my votes have been cast. :) good luck to all nominees. :)

SM
I voted :D

Chances are there that you'll be winner in every category(in which you got nominated of course :D ) What about 2009? Any new categories coming? and anything new coming up? :D

Chances are looking that way and as for 2009, who knows, maybe I make OpaQue do a youtube video of the nominations and winners :).

Well as I move around all the time and probably has about 4 different IPs per week I can totally fool the system. :) For your information I have not voted for myself (on this IP, hřhř), but I feel pretty blue that I am not nominated for the shoutbox award. I kind of wanted that one.
I will not vote for myself okay, or vote in categories where I have no idea about. So do not just click on something, if you do not know anything at all about the nominees it is better to just let the rest decide... if they know. Well good luck everyone.

Well BB I know it will be you since I be going over IP addresses once again, but hopefully everyone is doing this the right way this time :D.

Ive ran across alot of helpful tips, most helpful should be a catagory, im new to this site and enjoying it so far

Already have like 5-6 categories based around being helpful in the forums.

Good luck and the per IP vote isnt going to work on those who have Dynamic IP. I wont be voting due to limited knowledge of those nominated.

I already know about it the next day when I check the website to see how votes were going.

voted...
although i believe there should be a 'vanished from Xisto only to be hosted by Xisto - Web Hosting and reappear with a KABOOM' category... no guesses as to who would win that :D

good luck to everyone!

Ah no one :D

is there no award for those member whos got the most visited site?

No because how would I determine that award?

okay, my votes have been cast. :P good luck to all nominees. :D

I saw you post 200 times in each poll B).

I see you purposely left me out of comedian of the year since you knew i was going to win that award. These awards are so biased, ever notice how the member who wins the most awards is the member who runs the award website? And also blames a "random number" to the reason why i wasn't a nominee for comedian of the year...

voted...
although i believe there should be a 'vanished from Xisto only to be hosted by Xisto - Web Hosting and reappear with a KABOOM' category... no guesses as to who would win that :)

good luck to everyone!

It was a good one dear friend even I support you for the same. 

I see you purposely left me out of comedian of the year since you knew i was going to win that award. These awards are so biased, ever notice how the member who wins the most awards is the member who runs the award website? And also blames a "random number" to the reason why i wasn't a nominee for comedian of the year...

That is so sad to hear I realy think you are very funny. probably next year they will recognize you. Who does the nominations anyway? Aren't they based on the ratings you get on your posts?

Chances are looking that way and as for 2009, who knows, maybe I make OpaQue do a youtube video of the nominations and winners

SM, what are the prizes? 3 Mycents $ For winner? :) That will be great add-on in future. BTW i like your idea of Youtube video, i don't mind seeing you dancing besides britney or cheryl cole Singing song "Vote for SM" song :D:)

That is so sad to hear I realy think you are very funny. probably next year they will recognize you. Who does the nominations anyway? Aren't they based on the ratings you get on your posts?

I do the nominations list and my formula for picking them and I have a system set up to pick random numbers just in case there are ties anywhere. In galexcd's case there was a tie for the third spot and so I ask someone to select a random number and his didn't come up. That is why I tell people to post up nominations and that way I don't have to break up tie breakers and get posts like galexcd complaining he did not get in. System may not be perfect but it has worked so far.

SM, what are the prizes? 3 Mycents $ For winner? :) That will be great add-on in future. BTW i like your idea of Youtube video, i don't mind seeing you dancing besides britney or cheryl cole Singing song "Vote for SM" song :D:)

No prizes this year as there is no transfer system up and I highly doubt I would get the MyCents needed for the $320 cash pool and so hopefully by next year if there is a transfer system and people have more MyCents then maybe. So all you will be getting is a banner this year if you win.