xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Echo_of_thunder

Talk To Anyone If you could talk to anyone, living or dead

If you could sit down and talk to anyone living or dead, for 5 mins. Who would it be?Myself I would love to talk to, Ben Franklin, to find out what he thinks of the world today

5 minues? Thats it, i would love to talk with everyone on this planet. Would love to discuss on many issues with them. But just 5 minuetes?I would love to meet many historical people for atleast hour or so, ask them what mistakes they think made in their lifetime etc. I would love to learn from their mistakes.Again this is jsut fantasy :) Keep dreaming. lol.

Edited by mahesh2k (see edit history)

If I could, I wish to talk to Swami Vivekananda. I'm seriously searching for his audio tapes on the net, atleast to hear his voice and words. How lucky I am....if I can directly talk to him. He is my rolemodel. He is capable of teaching things worth for lifetime in those 5 minutes... :)

If you could sit down and talk to anyone living or dead, for 5 mins. Who would it be?
Myself I would love to talk to, Ben Franklin, to find out what he thinks of the world today

Wow... Um.... This requires some thinking. Well I think I would want to talk to somebody who did something before he or she died, that could help the way we are now. Like... I can't really think of the name, maybe JFK or somebody of significance like that.

I'd love to talk to the creator. Some of us have to have this whole religion/God thing screwed up. I'd want to know what the heck he really wants of me. I'd want to know why we are here. I have a lot of doubts about the whole God thing.

I'd love to talk to the creator. Some of us have to have this whole religion/God thing screwed up. I'd want to know what the heck he really wants of me. I'd want to know why we are here. I have a lot of doubts about the whole God thing.

Nice try :)

Let's find galactus together, if we find him/her let's ask him questions and make him answer those without circular logic( I was tired of those circular logic things in bruce almighty /ian almighty :) )

I'd give up my 5 minutes to my mom so that she can have 10 minutes with her mother (My granny passed away when my mom was 10 ). I do not wish to disturb the dead with my stupid, selfish reasons because I know I am gonna take 5 minutes to explain to him as to why in heck he is there in the first place. But if one day I truly got selfish, I would bring back a person I absolutely loved just to tell him that I still love him and ask him if he was ok :lol:.