xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I have a motorola Rizr right now and it does it job. i want to get either a sidekick or a blackberry pearl later. I got the Rizr when it just came out and i got it unlocked as well. It costed about 200 when i first got it and now it's half the price ^_^

I've got a nokia 5140i. It's that 'sports' phone or the 'construction' one... The one that i can chuck it against concrete walls and its ok. I <3 it.I've had a nokia 5110 (the old brick that everyone i know has had), an ericsson of some sort, a nokia 2100, a sagem my x-7, a samsung d500, and now my nokia 5140i or whatever it is.only thing is i can't find software to transfer stuff to the nokia... not for mac anyway.

Edited by saitunes (see edit history)

the one i have right now is SE W200i ...but I'm planning to get W580i or nokia 5610....Which one do you guys think i should get?

I have an AT&T 8525. It's a PocketPC running Windows Mobile 5.0, slider with a full qwerty keyboard, 2 GB MicroSD card (not included with purchase), bluetooth, infared and WiFi capabilities. I have a unlimited data plan and use my phone as a tethered modem with my laptop to get online when there is no WiFi available.I mainly use mine for phone calls, address book, calendar/planner, calculator, games, music and video player.Does anyone have a similar set up? What do you use your phone for?

I have a mobile phone so old it's probably about to fall apart any minute as I am typing this. Some Motorola one, which runs out of battery very quickly. This phone can probably go into a museum or something XD. I'm fine with it though, I only need a phone to text and call people, not get all these fancy accessories like radio, GPS, Bluetooth, games and the like.

I have a 2004 Moto V551. It's pretty good still, with a 640x480 video camera, 7 mb of memory, it has room for lots of ringtones. Also can play java games and the such. It's a pretty good phone, even if its 4 years old. Also has internet, so that's a plus.

For those that don't know exactly which one im referring to, look at this.

Posted Image

It looks exactly like that, except it doesn't have that v551 at the bottom there.

Edited by AbdurahmanL (see edit history)

lol i have the nokia 6110 with GPS. Gps kinda slow to me i rekon. but somehow better then a normal gps in the sense that it has the names of all the stores around the area if u scroll over it. so if u dnt noe where ur going u can see if there is a shop near there on the map that u can see :D

I've a samsung z140. That's pretty nice with the modfied firmware :DSamsung usually blinds their cellphones (you're unable to load java applications via usb for example :/) but some hackers have created tools to modify firmwares and load them in the phone.Now it's pretty nice :(The bad thing is that via usb it's incompatible with linux. Instead the bluetooth connections work like a charme.

I have a Tmobile SDA (HTC Tornado) that I got for 100 bucks off ebay a little over a year ago. It is a smartphone that runs windows mobile 5.0. I put a 2gb miniSD in there and it has wifi. It has everything I need. Movies, music, wifi, camera, gets my email. All for $100 bucks. And the kicker is I tell tmobile I have my old motorola and pay $2.99 a month for email vs. the $19.99 they want to charge me if i have a blackberry type phone.