xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I currently own a Nokia 6260 But i am going to change to Sony Ericsson because Sony just rock. I want to have a Sony Bedroom by the end of this year lol. I already have my Sony Vaio FS115B, Sony plasma TV, Sony alarm clock LOL sony hifi! wooot

Right now I've switched from a Nokia something something to a Razr phone. Its nothing special to me even before it everyone started using it. Its just normal to me. like any other phone. its not really good for like cleanliness factor. It gets greased and oily quickly and dirty and dust. the metal plating isn't really good. its more like a dust collection grid. lol.

I have plenty of phones: Nokia N90, Nokia N70, Nokia 8800, Nokia 7270, Nokia 6600, Motorola razr V3 and V3i. I always have the latest model, what can my father say:"We don't have any money"?!

Got A broken Motorola E360, a broken Motorola C(something) a broken Sony Ericsson T610, a working sony Erricsson T610 and a working Very old Nokia, a model before 3210

In this moment i have an Alcatel OT-S853 mobile phone. I bought it for 185 euros, here in greece, by vodafone gr.

It has everything i want, memory card, mp3 player, radio fm etc. The only foible is its bluetooth, it's locked and it uses only for bluetooth headset.

The 2.1 (2 tweeters and one subwoofer) speakers work on perfect, with a crystal and loud sound. i really love its sound, and that is the reason i bought this phone.

Posted Image

Try this phone, if you want a cheap mobile phone with many feautures and great sound

I currently have an old monotone Nokia 2100, which was released when the newer camera phones came out for people who prefered the old phones. I've had it for a year and a half now and am about to change my phone to a Nokia 6610i (https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/products/mobile-devices)Would you guys happen to have any opinions or feedback to give me about it? I've always wanted a colour phone and I don't have a hang up about getting the latest phones (the Distinctly Bold line is too bulky for me). I really like the look of the Nokia 6610i because it's blue, my favourite colour, and it's slim and easy to hold, while not being too small, and it has an FM radio in it! biggrin.gif But yeah, if you have any feedback about the battery life etc, do tell!Oh btw, my company got the Nokia 8800 to review and we tested it...It's a pretty classy phone... has a very "rich" sound to it. The display panel's made of luxury watch glass and the ringtones are by an oscar-winning Japanese composer, so it looks quite cool, but apparently the battery-life isn't all that... it only lasts one day. Also my colleague said that the screen seemed rather faint...

I have Sony Ericsson W800i which you can say the best phone of 2005-06 !! it has everything in it,i have got 512mb card with it,its sound is really crispy,it has 2 mega pixel camera,4x zoooom,wap/gprs is fast,we can use it as mouse and also we can control windows media player from it via bluetooth!!i love it.

I have used many cell phones over the years, as I formerly worked for a cell phone company and we usually tested stuff as we got it in before we recommended it to customers. I have always been happiest with Nokia. Of course, they have occasionally put out some not so great phones, but all in all Nokia phones are reliable and affordable. Another phone I liked, for the reception not the features, was Kyocera.