xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

hi i am using pentech pa 711i t is cdma phone with tata indicom. it is for rs 4000. there is a data cable port is available in this mobile . but i dont know which data cable can be used in this mobile. so can anybody tell me about this.

Yeah you guys got cool phones..i used to have Nokia 3650 in 2002 (The only one expansive phone i ever had :) ) , anyway i have now a days , Nokia 3100... but i wish for Nokia 9300 *Ah ! Wishes* Yes ! I love nokia phones :P

ohh man, most of you are lucky. have new mobile phone and always update as following latest trend.

I have a Motorola Razr V3, which I have to admit is a really cool phone, but I have been having a problem with the keypad. But other than that it is amazing, it has a really nice speaker phone, it plays mp3's and it has a super fast internet connection.-Jeremy

I have a motorola v300, i like it! :D Came with cable link to pc. so i rip musics to put as ringtones.Very Cool.Has a camera and all i need. :D GoGoGoGo Motorola! :D:P:D ''HELLO MOTO'' :):P:D

i got a sony ericsson z520i its quite good, video recorder, sound recorder, still image capture, mp3 player, games, wap, bluetooth, infrared, 16mb of space, 2 displays, flip phone. and thats just for starters lol.

I have a Nokia 2100. It's probably the cheapest Nokia phone on the market right now. It has the basic text and call features with an added flashlight. Yes, flashlight! My mother got it for me last December after I broke my last one. I'm probably changing it if I get a job with a decent salary.

I have got Nokia n80, no please, dont ask how I got it. It is a secret, well propably I could tell you. My cousin is working on Nokia development part, so he can do testing for telephones. I got this telephone, to test it. I really like it. And especially good is the 3 mpixel camera.

I forget what is the seires number of my Nokia, but it is the one of the 3G phone with big colour screen and two camera, one on the front and one at the back. I don't really like it that much now because it's quite big, and i hardly use most of the function avaialbe anyway. I only use the internet option to check football score when I am not at home sometimes but that's about it. Other entertainment online, such as watching film trailers, football highlights, extra games, downloading music all cost extra money which is not that cheap. There is also only one game pre-installed in the phone. Snake game which is not as fun as the old ones. So It's overall offer much less time-killing entertainment than my old ones. And because i travel on trains quite a bit, i have to carry a book instead.

I got a flipping new one from ebaySony Ericsson w800i. OMG it's such a good phone.!! I LOVE ITT.. mm. The picture quality is well good for a mobile! Like the macro thing is soo good! It makes it look much more pro!!x

i currently have a nokia 6230i and i think it is a cool phone with good features. I know alot of guys complain that it doesn't have a web browser or the camera is only a 1.3mp but if it so bad why did you get it ?? and anyway the idea of these things is for their primary function be a phone and secondary functions are thigs like browsing the web and taking pictures. So if you really want a phone that ca do all that go and buy a palmpilot or how about a laptop. And if you want to take professional photos go buy a camera !! If you look at it as a phone it has more than what you need. And it has some of the basic cool functions you can play with when you bored.I used to have a samsung v200 and i must say this phone is so much better the the samsung v200 way more features and using it is alot more user friendly. But when my upgrade comes along a phone that really looks cool is the w800i, that phone really gives you your money's worth !!

i have a Motorola V3 (AKA the"RAZR") w/ Blue tooth headset, thru Rogers Wireless. its a good phone works very well in most areas ive been in.