xisto Community
ashmaninc

What Mobile Phone Do U Have?

I currently have the Motorola v600, but I am hoping to get a new phone as soon as possible. I got the phone right when it became available on the U.S market as the reviews were very high back then. But things began to change after people began experiencing many problems with the phone such as freezing or the display going black or white. I, fortunately, did not have any of these problems, but as of late the earpiece has been going bad; the volume is extremely low most of the time, forcing me to use a headset or the speakerphone function. The phone that I am hoping to get to replace my current one is the Sony Ericsson w810i. The cost of the phone is the only thing that is keeping me from getting it as of now, but I've been hearing rumors that there is a possibility that one of the US carriers might pick this phone up. The phone would then carry some kind of discount or rebate, making the price more reasonable that 600+ dollars. I am really hoping to get this phone, as it has all of the features that I am looking for and much much more.

I have a Nokia 2280. Got it around three years ago, and I am surprised that it still works. I stopped counting how many times I have dropped it when I got to 11, plus it got knocked around a bit when my friend decided to play soccer with it at school.All Nokia phones, to me atleast, seem pretty well built, and can be knocked around quite a bit.

I had 10 nokia mobile phone's,and at this point I realy enjoy an n80,even if I'm waiting for n92 in my country.so nokia is the best brand speaking about mobile phones.they are one step forward competition and that makes them great

My contract was finally up this month so we renewed and I got a new Moto E815. I haven't bought a bluetooth headset yet so I can't really say much about the bluetooth capabilities yet. I've been playing a lot with the voice dialing system and it seem really nice. You don't have to train it, and so far even with some creative contact names I havn't had any unrecoginized commands. The camera is pretty sweet at 1mp you can actually use the photos it takes. You all probably know about Verizons antics with cripling phones capablilities to improve thier profit margin, and its pretty rampant with the E815. You cannot retrieve photos or video with out sending a message which cost's you. But with a little creative work and a $10 USB cable you can get around that.It's a nice phone, with all the capabilities of the Razr V3c, but without the price tag.

I have a SE T630, i bought it about a year and a half ago, recently i wanted to chage it but it isnt no w in saleable condition so i dont want to spend much ona new one, coz i basically use it for calling ans smsing so it doesnt affect me much :rolleyes:

i have a Samsung SGH-E310

Posted Image

it is a great phone (my parents got it for me) but i would like to have a nokia phone i think they hava alot more features that i would use. It is on a 2 year contract so as soon as that time is up i will get a new one (hopefully a Nokia) :rolleyes:

I have Siemens Sx1 for about two years now, the only problems I had were speaker problems , since I always listen to it loud (volume to max) , anyway I am very satisfied with it and now I am waiting for new siemens with symbian operating sistem to come ... I know I will have to wait but I have my sx1 , I can wait ...