xisto Community
Bluebear

Things That Currently Annoyes Me Feel free to breath your mind

So it is winter. Snow outside. The bus is so cold and in the morning, and I am sitting there for a long time turning me into an icy little girl with ruined hair. Because that is another problem; I do my hair for about 10 minutes every morning, I take a look at my hair in the mirror before I lock the door after me and about sixteen seconds later the wind completely ruins my work. Talking about sixteen, my birthday is coming up. Not only is my mum looking forward to me driving the car around and around here, but on snow. I have driven a car before. We have to be sixteen to just start to pratice our driving, and when we are eighteen we can try to pass for the licence. Fun. People are constantly asking me what I wish for my birthday, and not to forget out christmas. You see the things I want are things found on Ebay and mostly other online store, and most of them are so expensive that it is something I have to buy myself. I bought a camera on Ebay today, and guess what? About 10 minutes later another camera shows up - and it is a lot cheaper than what I payed for mine. Arghh...Then we have school. Math exam is next friday, and I am doing fine. Of course my teacher freakes me out by saying that in the two next years the math will be a lot harder and that many people complain. I have oral Spanish too. Spanish? What? I know, how is that going to turn out! And we do not get any time to prepare either. I am not Spanish, I do not know Spanish, I like Spanish but again I stink in it. I am able to say "I am going to do my homework" as well as some other simple phrases, but that is it. And homework? I return home from a horrible day at school, I sit down in front of the telly to eat my dinner. And pretty much that is where I end up. In front of the telly all night - no homework done.And then there is next year... I can choose between "realfag" (chemistry, biology and lots of stuff) or "Social classes." (I think there is English, geography, social-studies and a court-class.) And what I am going to choose? I am doing just fine in English, but not well enough to choose it! I do no want to have "realfag" as I am praying that I am not picked out to have exams in it. That is my goal, my dream for next year! Fine: Give me English, Norwegian, social-studies or math - but please not chemistry or biology. I beg you.Then there is the last thing, or at least the last thing I can come up with now: I can not see the shoutbox. It is not working. I am so sick of beeing hosted and not having a website! I want my blog, but I do not really know how to create it and stuff. Oh, and my computer do not work. This is my school-computer. Therefore all the spelling mistakes as I have not installed the spelling thing here. Firefox do not work, so I have Chrome. Fun hah? I am tired of this. Argh. I have nothing on this computer. No Photoshop, no music... Adobe has launched a trial of their CS4, but this computer is horrible, so I will not even try it out on this one for sure.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

aww poor lil bluebear, I know how you feel though. I think most people hate the winter time. But just think of this. in just a few short weeks, the days will start to get longer. It will start getting warming and that snow will melt away. Then before you know it you as well as others will start fussing its too hot :) as for your hair? something my sis used to do. hair spay and a hair net.

good gripes there. ummm when i want to buy something online, i research it for a week beore i spend a dime. i examine the best price i get get for something and weigh wether it's secure and safe or not(especially on ebay, i will always check the ratings o the sellers)as fa as your hair, that's what a scarf or hat is for until you are out of the wind. i grew up with two sisters so i know ow girls like to primp themselves up...i was always late for school because they would always hog the bathroom hahah.i just moved from california,usa to missouri,usa and i am still not used to the ice cold weather in the wintertime when it's always below freezing so when ya get your drivers license, take off in the car and don't stop until you hit a warmer climate and set donw your roots. don't forget to check the wind factor though because there should be no excuse for messy hair :)

Bluebear, you're just so lucky you're next to the golf stream, here in Finland it's just beginning to get cold and soon my breath will freeze when I go outside the house. And I also (surprise surprise) hate winter, and it lasts for like 4 months here, it's just so boring when I can't go outside jogging or riding my bicycle, I suppose I could go skiing but I just suck at it. And the exams are killing me too, since it's the end of this term. The only way of staying alive is managing till christmas so I get 2 weeks off. Don't worry about the hair, people don't look at it all the time, I use hooded top, and use the hood of it, I'm called the "hoodman" in the school. :)

^ I know! I can not go outside either. And for the hairspray/hairnet/hat idea: Hairnets are ugly, I hate hats and I do use a lot of hairspray. It is not just a little breeze, it is a lot of really cold and horrible wind! And the winter has just begun, normally it stays until late February. So this is just the beginning of my living snowstorm. I love snow, I just hate wind and when it is too cold outside.

First off **BIG HUGS**, well have you thought about using a umbrella, I would think that could block a lot of wind and look stylish at the same time. As for school all that they ask is to try your hardest no matter what and I would say instead of you sitting in front of the TV when you get home from school go straight to your room or the most quietest place in the house and do your school work for a couple of hours. Maybe you should ask the school counselors or the teachers themselves that they need to prep your or something instead of just giving you a ton of work to do and stuff like that. As for classes choose what your good or comfortable with, of course how would you know that you good at any other classes without challenging yourself to find out your potential. Just have to believe in yourself and of course stay away from that TV and Xisto :), as for the ebay and shopping all it is a hit and miss on getting the cheapest prices, my suggestion would be to start some other website then ebay. Heck you should try out craigslist I believe they have a European version of it and so you might find good deals there.

Thanks but an umbrella will not help at all, as the wind rips it apart after 4 minutes. Well I am one of those who start working on my homework too late, or practice for a test 2 hours before midnight. Yup, I am an owl. Well now I should work on some chemistry homework, but what the heck it is saturday and I am going out with my friends. Snow is fun!

I love the winter time. I can not stand summer.The reason is pretty simple, yet awkward.In the summer you are hot. The only way to cool down while just walking is with a portable fan or to strip, but then you are still extremely hot.In the winter you can bundle up. If you are still cold, you can add more clothes. So for me winter is the more favorable time, being that you can keep yourself at a very comfortable temperature.

Well RIGHT NOW the biggest thing that annoyes me is that the shoutbox gave up on me. I have way to much things on my mind and none of them are worth creating a new topic for. Secondly I feel like the weekend is almost over as the past weeks we had the day off on friday too, so it is kind of sad... Looking forward to the holiday.

The weather is not a problem, I am having a problem with bread. In sweden we have a tradition with sweet bread. The white bread is not sweet but the rye bread is traditionally sweet. And now we also have a tradition with bread having silly names. First there was a bread called "Baked Longing" or possibly "Baked Yearning", I am looking this up, now there is also Seriously Good, and Luxury, and Harvest Joy, and Harmony. I am translating from Swedish. These are just a few examples. I refuse to buy any of those breads. Besides it is basically the same bread, but with different, silly names. I have started to spend a lot of money on expensive bread with french and italian names. From the bake off shelves. Do you have the same problems in your countries? Do your bread also have silly names?

^ Well we have some of the same traditions, but haha - bread? Our white bread is not healthy at all as some of you might know, it is named "Loff"... We also have "Brann br?d", "Langebr?d" "Kneip"... and some others that I do not recall the name, "Whittenberger"? I think it is the same as loff, that is white bread. I hate bread now, it tastes like crap sometimes - so I rather eat "Knekkebr?d." (Not toasted, I would not even call it bread it is rather just... crisp bread.) polly-ester: Spis heller knekkebr?d, s? slipper du ? erge deg over br?d. :) (=Eat crisp bread instead, then you do not have to worry about bread.)I am sick right now, I have lots of test - oral and written. The oral one is not going to turn out well as I can barely speak. I sound like a bird that is stuck in a bush and used all its energy on trying to escape from the bush, so its voice sound weird. Also I am kind of tired so I apologize for the spelling mistakes that I do not notice right now, but I will probably return later and wonder why I wrote everything like this.

I always find things that annoyes me, but today it was the bus. The roads are frozen so the bus was stuck, and I ended up waiting for it over an hour. Cold. I had my mathematics exam today, and as the bus did not show up I started to freak out. My mom had a day off work, and thank God for that. (I do not belive in him, but just to be on the safe side.) I had to wake her up and she drove me to some other place. My school is pretty far away so I had to take another bus, but that bus had to wait for my bus that stil did not manage to move at all. I ended up coming an hour late to my exams, but I was allowed in anyway. I did not have much time at all. On top of that I was (I am) sick so I felt like throwing up, my throat and eyes were hurting and I coughed all the time. I praticed for the exam until an hour passed midnight, so I had almost no sleep at all. The test was written in "bokm?l" and as I am used to "nynorsk" from my last school, I messed some tasks up. Why?! The good thing is that I think I did... just fine, and I am hoping for a B.

lol, I too myself are having some problems with Winter... I get sick easily, the wind ruins my hair, oh yea. But not as much damage for me compared to a girl because they obviously have more hair. Sometimes in the winter you don't know what to wear. If I put on a jacket and all the other people on my bus aren't as freezing cold as I am, they'll think im silly. If I put on a sweater and they have on cool jackets, I feel miserable.Indeed, the Winter can be very unpredictable.

^ Well clothes are not a problem, I love scarfs, gloves and things like that. I actually hate the summer clothes a lot more because everyone is walking around with their uber tanned bodies and along comes Miss white-all-year-around. Glad I am not the only one is this world who do not tan myself in dangerous tanning beds or use weird products to gain that healthy yellow or oransje glow. Yummie. They look like monsters that escaped from Pink's "Stupid Girls" videos. The worst part is that boys are doing it more and more, and they do not realize that they look kind of funny. Well, as they make me laugh maybe it is a bright thing in my everyday life.