xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bite

Is Anything Free In Life?

I agree.... even if your friend shouts you something, like a drink or something, you are required to shout them back something that is the same or of similar value sometime in the future, unless you want a very unsuccessful friendship. Things might be free in the short term, but not in the long term. I mean, you don't HAVE to shout them something back, but it is nice to do that for your friends that have shouted you something first, and it's kind of a universally "unspoken" and "unwritten" law that you should do that.It's accept and shout me something sometime in the future, or don't accept my shout and offer at all...

The best things in life are free, like love and friendship(though nowadays you can find people that love you or share interests to your friendship just for money). One thing that is free too is w3schools.com and google services, Xisto forums and hosting, and the most important thing "breathing".... ;)

The best things in life are free, like love and friendship(though nowadays you can find people that love you or share interests to your friendship just for money). One thing that is free too is w3schools.com and google services, Xisto forums and hosting, and the most important thing "breathing".... biggrin.gif

As much as im tempted to say "Thew best things in life clearly aren't free, I had to pay for my PC" Im going to have to agree. I would definately give up my technology which I spend my life using to keep my friendships.

Although even friendship is becoming somewhat expensive now...

I have been to some free webhosting sites and discover they never deliver on their beautiful promises. Here I am working on string budget and wish to test drive my sites before considering paid hosting, unfortunately though my site at best functioned sub uptimaly cos most of the free hosting site had disabled what was required to make them work well. I hope and expect that my experience with Xisto will be difference. Whether this will be coma or full stop only time will tell.

Hopefully your experience with Xisto will be better and you are enjoying here at Xisto! Yeah, there are a lot of things which are free in life like pain, sufferings, diseases, friendship, love and a lot more. But, most of the good things are not free. You can take Xisto as an example. Well, there is nothing free at Xisto as you have to post in their forum to earn myCENTs and thus purchase their hosting or domain service. Thus, Xisto is much more similar to post to host web host. But, a lot more better than other free web hosts.

there is nothing for free in this world. There is always a price to pay. it may not be a tangable price or in direct price but like the scientist once said for every action there is an equally oposite re-action. Even a free meal in a restuarant is paid for by either slightly expensive drinks or a delayed pay rise for the staff. Free health from the Government is paid for by slightly increased tax. Even then the government would hardly say we are raising taxes to cover free health care they would come up with another need like the cost of living has gone up. similarly being on the dole means you get free money for support from the government and in turn the workers are charged more tax and need to work longer which means our children will suffer from long hour labour we dont pay directly but our children or future generations may have to pay the price. The price may also be our dignity for instance free cash from begging means selling your diginity and sitting on street begging. Even being free costs the price of lives sacrified in war.