xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Nike Or Adidas which is better?

Which is better Nike or Adidas?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

they both are over priced and just a brand to make a statement. Give me a pair of Kmart blue light specials any day of the week. Just as good at a better price.

they both are over priced and just a brand to make a statement. Give me a pair of Kmart blue light specials any day of the week. Just as good at a better price.

i'll always settle for some good other shoes. (i got my reebok question shoes right now.)

Replying to joeblogg

I belive Nike is a better brand because it can be worn doing exercise but also casually , e.G high tops (shoes) , and has more choices of style (colour etc).I think this is a good advantage.Adidas selles shoes to of cause but they still also have the touch of spoty - ness to them , even by getting a pair of their high tops! , which could be very appealing but , is not casual.Though adidas is a well knowen brand all around the world , too.I have to dissagree with one of the opinions of the previous commenters as I don't think that , because they are both very popular , nike is made with better quality since Adidas has alot of expertations , too.To my conclusion as I seem to be going on and on...They are both great brands! I would wear (same example) Adidas high tops but could never go without my NIKEs!

i will also prefer nike than Adidas or pumabecause nikes are having a world class quality products and also they are trustworthy

I prefer Adidas, personally! Their shoes are often good for me because I have very narrow long feet. I love Adidas' shoe shapes, especially the Conductor Hi.

I dislike Nike because everyone else likes them, and I find it dull.I do like their colours and designs though, unfortunately...

Mainly I have inadvertently started an Adidas kicks collection, and once I start on a certain brand I will remain loyal to it!

-reply by Noodles

I get the sense that Nike is a more popular brand than Adidas. I do not know whether that has to do with where I have been or not. Somebody tell me if I am wrong. I am talking about shoes. It seems Nike shoes sell at significantly higher prices than Adidas shoes do. People would pay more for Nike shoes than Adidas shoes. Then, I also get the sense that Adidas sells more merchandise other than shoes than Nike does. It seems Nike focused on shoes and only started to get into a wide range of other products not very long ago while Adidas probably is an older brand and the brand sells a lot more on products other than shoes.A question. Which country is the origin of the Adidas brand? I believe United States is the origin of the Nike brand. Maybe I will find out on the internet.

Nike is my preference over Adidas; however, Asiics is my favorite brand of shoe.The main reason I am a fan of Nike is because of its rich history with Bill Bowerman. He was the co-founder of Nike. He was one of the main components in the Jogging boom of the 60s. After traveling to New Zealand and learning about the physical training technique called jogging from Arthur Lydiard(and don't get me started on him, he is the father of many modern running training ideas), he published a 90 page book called "Jogging" and sold over a million copies.While at the University of Oregon, Bowerman coached over 30 olympians and won a number of NCAA team wins. He was in charge of the creating and designing the first Nike shoes. He once used his wife's waffle iron to create a pair of lightweight racing shoes which became a huge hit.

Edited by rejected (see edit history)