xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joeblogg

Nike Or Adidas which is better?

Which is better Nike or Adidas?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think I just prefer Nike, I see more of their trainers and they have some good ideas with them like the iPod link. Personally though, I look at the product not the company so I could choose either.

Personally, its up to what I need the shoe for. I tend to notice Nike make better runners, while Adidas make better sporting boots (moulded). I myself dont play as much sport that involves the use of moulded studs on surfaces such as mud and grass, so I tend to go more Nike as I run more than I play sport.

Adidas shoes are very comfortable, light weight, stylish and great value for money. The soles are designed really well and give you great grip across all terrains. The shoes are very easy on the legs and they protect you from any kind of twists or sprains. The bad thing about adidas is that the design have tended to get repetitive over time. And when compared to nike the design frequency has to be speeded up. But when it comes to value for money it is way ahead.The very first time I bought adidas a few years back I never stopped wearing them since then. You can't go wrong with Adidas shoes. Their product is wonderful. I have always got adidas shoes and never had problems with them. I would recommend adidas shoes to anyone who is took for a comfortable pair of shoe to work out in or just wear around.You?ll feel in control with these energy managers. Superior a3 technology uses polyurethane components and cushioning guidance to let your every move be communicated to your shoe, maximizing energy flow and return. The a3's engineering manages energy through the entire footstrike, providing protection against over-pronation, strategic cushioning to absorb impact forces and a midfoot transition plate that transfers energy from the rearfoot to the forefoot.Price of the product is also in the range of any person. Durabilty of the product is perfect and it also not so heavy, so go and try the shoes atleast once. These shoes are more comfortable than any other pair I have wore in my life till now and I believe that these are the best shoes. Aabout comfort of the shoes, these shoes can not be compared as per me, these are the best in all respect. I am brand loyal of Adidas and using continue from last ten years. It is very good shoes and range of this shoes is very good for everyone. All big personalities wear this shoes due to quality. After wearing it everyone feel like hero. It gives shining to everyone. This company is market hero.In last I would like to say that, according to my experience adidas is market hero not for only product quality but for all thing like durability, price range, comfrability, and brand. Being a international brand it has vaious feature, here to the company I would like to suggest that they should maintain this shoes quality forever.