xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sbfc93

Hey

Hello, I am new here. I joined because I want to host a site here ^_^, and you seem the best free hosting as 000webhost is letting me down :DI like the forum, and I hope I like your hosting services even more :lol:

Hello sbfc93. Welcome to Xisto, the best free host available. Yes, you'll find best hosting than any other free webhost out there. Best in service as well as features. And also you'll meet a great community here. You'll enjoy the service and forum of Xisto. All the best.

Welcome to Xisto sbfc93!Im sure you'll love it. THe forums are great we have a very friendly community here. And experienced members are always willing to help out. Remember to make quality posts, and not to spam (spammmers are not liked ^_^) and you'll have yourself a great reputation within our little community. :lol:

Hosting plan2? I think they are no more. You need to buy package a logic plan at Xisto - Web Hosting with your mycents. Have you signed up at Xisto - Support.com/billing ?

Yes..that plan is no more. If you register at Xisto - Support....after 5 posts you'll see your myCents (usually it takes 4-5 hours to update). You need to buy a logic plan at Xisto - Web Hosting with the myCents you earned. And those packages are much more interesting than this package. :lol:

Here is the link, all details available here. freewebhosting procedure details

Edited by xpress (see edit history)