xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AshTheGamer

I Learnt How To Do....

Hey their,I learnt how to do Skudou today,I thought it was like a really hard maths game where you have to times and load of numbers to fill in the squares.As I have now learnt it Its soooooooooooooooooo easy!- Ash :)

I have tried it many times, but I have yet to find the time to take it seriously and try it out and teach it to myself. I know the basics but I don't know any techniques of finishing the game because I've only played it once or so.

I found myself finding a sudoku book a few months ago, and I never finished any of the 200 or so in it. I always somehow get to the last few numbers, and I find that I completely messed up. Thus having me start over.I don't understand how you do it :)

I found myself finding a sudoku book a few months ago, and I never finished any of the 200 or so in it. I always somehow get to the last few numbers, and I find that I completely messed up. Thus having me start over.
I don't understand how you do it :)

Every row has to have one through nine, every box has to have one through nine, every column has to have one through nine. That means that every box, row, and column can only have one of each number. If you really want to learn I can go in to detail if you want.

Congratultions! :)I enjoy Sudukos. They are pretty fun to do when you want somthing to do, but not do too much at the same time. My friend hates them. Shes really bad at them and ends up placing random numbers in random squares :P

Some Sudoku books have a hints section that tells you the most logical way to place the numbers. Then, once you get the hang of it, it becomes very easy. My husband hates them, instead going after word searches, or crossword puzzles. I stick with good ol' logic and math :lol:.

Hey their,
I learnt how to do Skudou today,

I thought it was like a really hard maths game where you have to times and load of numbers to fill in the squares.

As I have now learnt it Its soooooooooooooooooo easy!

- Ash :lol:

Yeah Sudoku is a "fun" game. I've tried to learn how to play it, but it just bored me to the death. My friends actually are addicted to Sudoku and play it quite casually and frequently. It's really annoying to, because they also refer back to it as if Sudoku is some great video game or something, even though it's really just a crappy math game that hurts your brain ^_^

Sometimes my maths teacher gives sudoku to us to just have a rest from maths. I do the very easy ones and retire from there, If you make one mistake in sudoku it can screw up your whole game. As I have found out when attempting the hard ones..

i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate those! they are so anoying. i do not have much patience and i hate wasting my time on crap like that. i got better things to do! and i'm really bad at them. :lol:

I learned about sudoku a long time ago but never got into it, until i knew my new girlfriend which is obsessed with it. So i just watched her play a game or two and learned what is about and how to play it and it got me hooked to, well not really but now when I'm bored i play a game or two.

Sometimes my maths teacher gives sudoku to us to just have a rest from maths. I do the very easy ones and retire from there, If you make one mistake in sudoku it can screw up your whole game. As I have found out when attempting the hard ones..

Well who does sudoku to rest. When i do it its my race against my sister. We both start the stopwatch and just start making sparks with our graphites on the paper. Okay its over exageration. Well thats a nice idea. This way students are close to numbers and also develop their logic reasoning and brains. I know one mistake can make your try worse. Well i know it cause i have also learnt it the hard way. I feel like tearing the whole newspaper

i hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate those! they are so anoying. i do not have much patience and i hate wasting my time on crap like that. i got better things to do! and i'm really bad at them. :D

You hate them becasue you are not able. It's quite human so accepted fact. Well you should start with the easy ones and then you will really enjoy them if you are able to finish them. Victory is attractive. Again human tendency