xisto Community
scaifea

Can You Make Lots Of Money Online With Very Little Effort?

My honest opinion is no you can't!I make a fair living, but I have to work at it - I wanted to work just 2 days a week to get the revenue I'm getting now, but it's more like 4 days!You constantly need to update sites, get links, create new ideas and answer all those emails.HARD WORK = GOOD ONLNE REVENUESWhat's your view?

Hey!To answer your question, no, it is impossible to make lots of money online with least of effort. There are ways though to make it seems like it is like that. Let me clarify myself:You can spend let's say a week or so and a few hours a day and create a website. A great website (You can even download already made scripts for free, some are distributing them, but gotta pay to remove the copyright at their name).So once you made a great website, just start to put advertisements on it and spend some cash to get a domain for once and then, start advertising it. Invest some (You need this all the time) and then, once you get visitors in let's say a year is when you might get a lot, you can just sit and receive money from advertisements (and even maybe from your website depending on what your site is about)...You know, it might require some efforts in one shoot and then, you just sit and do nothing...It might worth it, think about it if it really interest you.Tim. :)

Making money online is not as easy as most marketers would have you believe. It does take much effort and in some cases is harder than just going and doing a normal job, yet the benefits can be higher.First you need to find a program that is not a rip off or a can. There are plenty of people willing to take your money but not really willing to offer a really good product or service with training and support.You will have to look for the things you would in a normal business to see if it is a rip off or legitimate. Do they have happy customers and can you speak to them. do they offer some sort of proof or verifiable results for what they are promoting? Do they have contact details and a phone number that you can call? Fax number or email support.It is worth sending through a request for help and seeing if and how they reply. If you get lousy service as a prospect how much better can you expect it to be as a customer?Also why do people turn off their brain when it comes to starting an online business. Many people have good experience or business acumen in real life business transactions. yet when this 'over the counter' aspect is removed they find themselves a slave to the latest slick marketing campaign and doing things they would not normally do.Just because someone says you will get quick results doesn't mean you will and if you use your credit card to make a purchase the reality of your purchase may not sink in for a while. For this reason (not to mention a thousand others) it is best to use a debit card. At least you only use money you actually have and you may scrutinise the purchase a little more.As online business almost always uses credit cards it is easy to see why people are prone to make quick and rash decisions. You are sitting there with your credit card oin hand looking for an opportunity and the marketer knows this. All they have to do is push all the right 'buy now' buttons and before you know it you have purchased their program.So we need to monitor this sort of behaviour and set some sort of rules to purchasing things online. this may stop you from purchasing program after program and not using any of them. Then you have to work overtime in your day job just to pay for all of these 'get rivh quick' schemes. Someone IS getting rich but it is definitely NOT you!Look at online business as something long term. I prefer the snails way to riches. Go for a business that has many happy customers and a good online reputation. Is the service or product people actually need, want or can use? Would you and do you use it. after all if you use a product you never have to sell it anyway-you only have to tell it! Tell people the great results you are getting and actually show them the results (like a good weight loss product)Is there training and support. It's hard to work alone and most people don't have the qualities needed to do so. so we need help and there is NO shame in that. Go with a program that offers many different ways of help such as FAQ's, a healthy forum, one on one, phone and email support and training programs you can participate in.Treat on online business as you would an offline one. If you don't know how offline bussineses work then go do a short course or read some books. education is what is required for success and there are no....I repreat NO shortcuts to success.If it is worth doing it is worth doing right! And don't be afraid to spend a good amount on finding and using the best quality service/product you can find. It may seem expensive but if gets results will pay for itself many times over. be careful though and use due diligence in investigating the opportunity. Don't be lazy do the research....it's you money and it's your future!All the best and i hope to see you al out there with a thriving online business and 'escaping the rat race!'Kingjim

Well I think the most easiest way of making is money online is through doing online surveys . Let me explain what i mean.Firstly there are many good paying websites out there that pay you via cheques or via paypal after you complete a survey. You might be wondering, this sounds all good but are there any catches. Well the answer is there can be, if you enter legit information lets say a telephone number in a survey they then have a right to phone you up and do surveys on the telephone and i doubt you can do anything about that.Survey companies get money from companies that are distributing the surveys. For example, if someone completes a survey succesfully the survey company gets paid money, a portion of that is given to you.Hope this helps,and good luck to anything you do to make money fast online.Surbjit

I would have to go with the majority and say no. I think my job is pretty easy for decent money about as easy as it gets but its not online. I have tried different things online to try to make money and its a lesson learned at least I didnt spend much money. Hardly any so I was somewhat smart and lucky there. But I did find a few surveys places that pay a little bit of money not much and not really worth the time, unless you have alot of time to spend for little pay.

Yes , if you put in a lot of effort at the beggining. Two sites , Flashden and Templateforest are Flash and Template marketplaces with enormous traffic. If you make a good piece of Flash/ Website then you can put it up for sale , and you can earn thousands a month if it is really popular :)

I found a system to make money, which kinda fits your question, but not totally.
I don't work totally online with it, only partially.

Its this program that you use to sell things on ebay that you buy from thrift shops and stuff.

It actually works, and its actually pretty fun, and pretty easy- but very time consuming
you wouldnt be able to do it for only a couple days a week and get much. I do it
3 or 4 hours a day for 4-6 days a week. I make like an extra 800-1000 or so average a month with it
sometimes more, sometimes less

I found it on this test site, at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. they claim they test all this stuff
They have a bunch of categories and different pages on there,
but some of the pages are blank. It has this submitter thing on the side too, which says you
can submit a product for testing, but i havent tried doing that

making money online is a lot different than going to work for someone. it takes work and a lot of research and dedication along with keeping up with the times so whatever you're doing doesn't become outdated.there are a lot of money making opportunities online. i would say at least half of them come and go. these compaines come quick, they grow big, then it dead ends until the next big fad in making money online. you can make money this way but it's very unstable and you would really have to know what you're doing and it takes a lot of your time.1/4 of the other opportunities to make money is so outdated, it's not worth anyone's time or effort. the only reason why people still try to make money in those areas is because they didn't do their research and the demand.the other opportunities are out there to make some money but nothing is ever easy and nothing is ever quick unless you happen to get lucky.when people talk about making money online, aside from the bs survey crap or pay to surf or read programs, they are talking about selling a product or service. since there is more than 1 person selling any product or service, it means there is competition and you will need to get ahead of that competition somehow and get your name out there. this is why the #1 thing people forget about when making money online is building a reputation. a reputation is important. if people don't know ya, they wont buy from ya. simple as that. so after you have your product and service and have built an appealing website with your own domain name, you really need to start building a reputation without caring what kind of sales you make at first. eventually, when people start hearing your name over and over again and it's nothing but good things, that's when the sales will come. building a reputation takes TIME and patience with dedication and effort in your marketing campaigns. this does NOT come easy.when you hear the term "marketing guru", what this word really means is that it's someone who has built a good reputation whether he's full of crap or not. half of these marketing gurus can't even make you money because they don't teach you how to build a reputation online....at least most of them don't. why would they? so you can surpass them in a reputation online? i don't think so. half of these marketing gurus lie to the consumer just to make a buck through their good reputation. these same people keep changing their product or service as well when their own efforts hit a dead end and anything they do, they will tell ya it's the best since the invention of the wheel(at least that's the way they would sell ya to sell FOR them). that's the other important factor in making money online. don't sell for someone else. sell for yourself and get others to sell for you. they money you make at the front end is NOTHING compared to the money to be made in the back end. by back end, i mean a product or service that is a lot easier to sell than your original product or service you had to attract people to.now this is less than 1% of the things you have to think about when making money online. LESS THAN ONE PERCENT! so there is nobody out there to ever convince me that making money online is easy.....ANY MONEY! now alot of money? i think you get the picture. on a side note for people making an effort trying to sell a product or service. sales is about the law of averages. for ever so many people that don't hand you their hard earned money, there is one person who will. most people concentrate on the ones who will. i say this is wrong because it can get people discouraged very easily since sometimes the laws of averages dictate 100 non buyers to 1 buyer. so i say concentrate on the non buyers. what i mean buy this is try to weed through them as quick as possible to get to the 1 buyer. weed through those 100 to get to that 1. the more non buyers you weed through, you should never be discouraged because the law of averages dictate that that buyer is right around the corner. sales is sometimes a science. so when someone doesn't buy, don't be discouraged, be happy knowing that you just have to weed through a few more to make a sale.i didn't mean to make a speech about this but oh well. it's informative :lol:

My honest opinion is no you can't!
I make a fair living, but I have to work at it - I wanted to work just 2 days a week to get the revenue I'm getting now, but it's more like 4 days!

You constantly need to update sites, get links, create new ideas and answer all those emails.

HARD WORK = GOOD ONLNE REVENUES

What's your view?

I don't think it's possible. I think you have to put some kind of effort, and devotion to make any kind of money on the internet. I'm one of those people that believe that nothing in life comes easy, and that everything requires hardwork. All these easy money making schemes, or flat out scams. People who fall for them or trying to accomplish something that is not possible. Even on the internet it requires some kind of work, and dedication to achieve somewhat a financial goal.

There are a lot of persons that did and do earn a lot of money using the internet without too much effor, obviously you always need to do some effor to earn money with an internet business, but it is not required a lot of effor to earn a lot of money, most of the times yes, but not always, and i know it because i have 2 friends that earn a lot of money with their website/company, and i know for sure that they do not work a lot, they are my personal friends.If you have a great idea to create an internet business, effor is not needed, if your idea is inovative and if it has a lot of chances of success using the internet, then the effor is not needed, only a litle bit.I have a website, and it is a hobby to me, it is about free flash clocks, i earn 200 to 400 dollars per month and i do not a thing, i just create sometimes a couple of free flash clocks, 10 per month, and the google adsense ads pay me 200 to 400 dollars from people that actually click on the ads that show in my website pages.Obviously, my website make me earn that money because it is on the top10, usually, so the litle effor need is to make a simple website, organized, with the content/stuff people will want/will need, with the google adsense ads blended so that visitors/members of your webste click to make you earn money, besides the actual buyers of the products your company sells using your website.So like you can see, it is not difficult to earn money using a website on the internet, the problem is to come up with a great idea that will have good chances of making you earn money, that is the problem, but coming up with that idea ideos not need too much effor, you need inteligence, not effor.

The key to making money online, is just to have a good idea, which is useful to people, which you can either - provide for free - or is worth paying forHowever much effort you pour into a bad idea, you wont make much out of it.Although even with a good idea, you need to work hard, if you have a good idea, but dont use it well, another person will use it, and make a better version.

The key to making money online, is just to have a good idea, which is useful to people, which you can either - provide for free
- or is worth paying for
However much effort you pour into a bad idea, you wont make much out of it.

Although even with a good idea, you need to work hard, if you have a good idea, but dont use it well, another person will use it, and make a better version.

Hi, there are thousands of people making lots of money online, but, with quite a fair bit of efforts, says, 2 - 4 hours a day. Many people made lots of money through affiliate programs. They use some forms of advertisement (paid or free) or exchange programs and autoresponders. Quite a number of people believed in paid to do survey, read emails, etc. Many other people earn from the internet by putting up items for sales in ebay, craiglist, alibaba, etc. Creators or developers obviously spent alot of time before they launched their enterprises online.

Because internet open up a vast array of opportunities and people, so almost 95% of people earning from the internet need to have new ideas or new things to keep up their interest or income from the internet. So, this generate scam and hype. Beware of scam and hype. Scam (not real) and hype (noise not substance).

An important measure is return of investment. What you get back must be more than what you invest. A category of people measured 'sufficient personal satisfaction' as good enough for ROI. So, if you put in one-cent worth of effort and get $1 worth of income, it is 100%. Isn't it alot of money in?

I have come to a point in life that I think it is better to leverage with other people's effort to increase one's income. This is working with team or benefitting from teamwork. I do not respect lazy people but respect creative or enterprising people to show us how they increased their worth.

Many people promoting new ideas or new things online. They write a long page or article giving out details of 'your benefits' when you have what they are promoting. 'Creative people good at deception' will seep in and thus we have Lehman Brothers' and other bad debts sold as financial products. The innocent public are sufferring right now. Such people are despicable.

Will you gain alot of money online with very little effort? Stay with the basics - everybody understand money, and figures and facts will speak louder than hype or hardselling.

When everybody can understand easily what you are promoting, because we all understand money, figures and facts, then you need not to put much effort in promotion and everybody sign up with you. Then, you achieve 'gain alot of money online with very little effort', right?

I am here to contribute ...

It depends on what you think of as being an "effort". One person might think making phone calls all day long is an effort when someone else thinks tat is easy peasy.What you mean is is it possible to have a passive icome? The answer to that is obviously yes. An example is owning an apartment block an renting them all out. Hire a manager to collect rents, sort out maintenence etc and you live off the profits generated.Passive income can be generated online too with the right formula. Advertising is an obvious starting point. Everything though, takes a certain amount of effort. Even if you get your passive income you still have to get out of bed. That takes effort. The only advantage is I suppose I have greater choice of where I put my efforts. I can go surfing, climbing mountains, exploring, so havong a passive income is preferable to me. In my experience though. most people like to be told what to do or they can't think of their own thing. If they dont have a "job" they will just stay at home on the couch watching tv for months and months and months.I consider this a slow death. So they feel they have to get a job and end up in the whole cycle they are always complaining about.Use your imagination, do something you love and get paid for it and life will seem effortless then.

I think you can make lots of money online with very little effort but it is very rare. most people will have to work hard to be able to earn lots of money but there are lucky people who might stumble upon something really good or come up with a great idea. but its like winning the lotto. it probably won't happen but you never know do you?