xisto Community
scaifea

Can You Make Lots Of Money Online With Very Little Effort?

HARD WORK = GOOD ONLNE REVENUES

This is true but other than that you've to search for multiple earning sources, and add variety so your life don't get monotonus. Means if you're earning from freelance designing then try blogging, podcasting or other ways online.This will add to your income source as well. try all that possible income source which are not black hat, cause black hat methods always ends up with something bad.

:)

Well I think the most easiest way of making is money online is through doing online surveys . Let me explain what i mean.
Firstly there are many good paying websites out there that pay you via cheques or via paypal after you complete a survey. You might be wondering, this sounds all good but are there any catches. Well the answer is there can be, if you enter legit information lets say a telephone number in a survey they then have a right to phone you up and do surveys on the telephone and i doubt you can do anything about that.

Survey companies get money from companies that are distributing the surveys. For example, if someone completes a survey succesfully the survey company gets paid money, a portion of that is given to you.

Hope this helps,
and good luck to anything you do to make money fast online.

Surbjit

See when I first read this topic title I had thought the same thing but to truly make a decent amount of money making surveys unless you put time into it to make a decent amount of money. Most surveys or offer completing sites offer anywhere from 25 cents to a $1.50 for each survey/offer completed. For each one you must clear your cookies, use a different email address, and go through a lot of pages saying no to more offers. This is time consuming but as for effort there is not that much except filling out information but the problem is you have to do a lot of them to make a decent amount of money unless you win a contest but that requires effort as well. There are credit card offers that offer a lot of money but you generally have to spend money to make money and there is no guarantee you will be credited for it.

As for the actual sites that offer survey sites that look for your opinions, they do offer a bit more money but they decide when to offer you a survey based off your lifestyle and profile created on the site. So really you have no true constant income and each take 10 to 20 minutes whether you read the question or not.

Running any sort of online business of course takes a lot of work as you have to first create some idea that may or may not be successful. Then you must design your site and program it adding any features that may attract more consumers. The hardest part of course then comes into play which is advertising. Most of the time your site needs to be creative and offer some sort of benefit over other similar site or be completely unique to eliminate competition. There is no guarantee you will even be successful which means you may have to restart so truly you will have to at least put in a lot of initial effort but it will greatly lessen over time if success is reached. The only thing one may have to do is update the website, take care of any complaints, and possibly add new features.

You can spend let's say a week or so and a few hours a day and create a website. A great website (You can even download already made scripts for free, some are distributing them, but gotta pay to remove the copyright at their name).
So once you made a great website, just start to put advertisements on it and spend some cash to get a domain for once and then, start advertising it. Invest some (You need this all the time) and then, once you get visitors in let's say a year is when you might get a lot, you can just sit and receive money from advertisements (and even maybe from your website depending on what your site is about)...

You know, it might require some efforts in one shoot and then, you just sit and do nothing...

I find it very hard to believe that your website will get lots of traffic if you do not update it. No matter what kind of website you are running it will always need you to come back and check on it and modify things to it for it to be successful.

I completely agree. The idea that making money on the internet is simple and quick is ridiculous. It's not impossible to make a decent amount of money but like anything in life and all other jobs you have to work hard to be successful.All of the eBooks that float around the internet selling false dreams promising ridiculous earnings with little no work really annoy me because it is just not that simple.

Hi..

I Think It will not happen any where.With a little effort,Thinking about a huge money seems to be foolish.But here one posibility with Online business,internet marketing,work from home etc.Here Inall these busines strategies a very little amount of effort need,provided that the business person has a very good knowledge about these marketing strategies.If you want to gain more knowledge about these processes you please visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . Thanking you .

well you can do lots of money with few effort but for that you need to have an great idea that works, the problem is that a few time after many will follow your idea and it wont work anymore. But its still possible do earn good without doing much, but in most cases you have to do an hard initial work and then if you set things well you can relax and enjoy. there are lots of tools nowadays for it, i dont update any of my sites they are all autoupdated, the only work i have is to plan them and build themthen i look on stats once per day nothing else

Greetings, Just looking at the two phrases "Lots of money", and "very little effort" seem to conflict.

I hear this saying all the time, "if you want to get different results, you must do something that you have not done before".

If you put in little effort you will make little money, if you put in a lot of quality effort you will make lots of money online.

Your mindset has a lot to do with it. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. Can you see yourself making lots of money online?

Can you see yourself living the lifestyle you so desire?

Can you see yourself spending uninterrupted time with your family and friends?

If you can see it, you can have it.

You cannot be thinking small. See yourself investing in the life you want for yourself.

Work hard today, and you would be able to rest tomorrow.

I truly believe that the more effort you put in now, the less you would put in then.

God bless you.

No it's not possible to make money online with very little effort. To make money online (the legit non scammer way) requires1. building a website - needs effort to make it user friendly, attractive, you need to invest money into good hosting, a domain name etc2. good content - either you are selling a product or service or some sort, you need to be different, thoughtful and competetive, there are so many businesses on the net, you need to stand out and become known3. if you're making money via ads, you need traffic - SEO can be time consuming.Overall it requires alot of ongoing management. It's not like a regular 9 to 5 job where you turn up, do whatever you're supposed to do and go home. Making money online requires innovation, constant thinking and constant updating so your website/service/product remains at the top of the market.Having said that I've managed to make a decent amount of money from my websites... but effort IS required.

Honestly guys...this is not possible unless its a very good get-rich quick scheme.The one way you can money fast is if people spread your word quickly about your venture and then you get a loto fo ad revenunes BUT for you to be this popular and have such hit product...obviously you would have done a lot of work!So I think there is no easy way to money unless if its lottery!Later