xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nkop

I Like Injections In The Arm. How Abt You?

In my opinion you have to be slightly weird or abnormal to actually like them, haha. I am not really afraid of them any more but I do not like them either. When someone injects something into my arm it feels weird - or when they take a blood sample. Bad, bad feeling.

You must be a pain junkie. :lol: Receiving an injection (or a blood draw) feels like a very hard pinch to me. Even I don't exactly enjoy giving IVs to myself... it's not something I dread or can't deal with, but it's most definitely nowhere near pleasant.

Er I don't like injections anywhere on my body, not even my arm. But of course, injections are the arm are the least painful, so if I had to have injections, I'd prefer them on my arm. I've had injections on my hand (back of hand) and my butt. The ones on the butt are the worst!

I love getting Injections and stuff it is really fun and i love pain it makes me feel good :lol: gotta love injections they are great except in the wrist anywhere else is good ^_^

Then you must be strange...Posted Image I hate injections, although It's something people hate and we all know that. But I guess we must have them in some points in life to stop being infected by flews and what not. When I went for my first injection I kicked the needle out of the docs hand. :lol:

I did not like it 1 tiny bit, the way they hold it and walking up to me. ^_^

I don't really mind getting my blood drawn too much but I haven't in recent memory gotten an injection in my arm but I'm pretty sure it's bad news, more than the pain itself what's getting injected into you. So many vaccines are ineffective or harmful to your health because of toxins in them... like thiomersol vaccines...which thankfully aren't used in many countries any more... but thiomersol vaccines contained a lot of mercury which is really bad for you, and even some more modern vaccines contain heavy metals which are bad for your health...I'm kinda weird that way I don't really like the idea of injecting chemicals into my body, but if it has to be done then it's not really that bad from a pain standpoint...It's just strange.

I don't mind getting any vaccination/blood tests/anything that pierces the skin medically/any form of injections but I DO find it quite odd for someone to actually enjoy them (as in, take certain pleasure in). I had gotten acupuncture in the knee before, and it was a lot less painful than arm injections (although acupuncture and vaccinations are quite different). The last time I had a blood test in the arm was quite a while ago, and the nurse kept missing the vein... Wasn't too pleasant anyway; when whoever is operating on you misses the desired location a fair few times.Hmm... speaking of which, I'm due to a tetanus injection next year...

yeah its pretty exciting to go to get injections but really painful after you get one. but theree are some injections where the pain lasts for a whole day. that is what i hate, makes it impossible to move your arm.

I can't actually say I like them, since they do hurt... but I don't really mind them all that much... especially because they prevent worse things from happening (so long as it's medicine and not drugs lol...) But I'd still rather do without the pain, but I put up with it since it's not that often and it's something that needs to be done sometimes.

I'm surprised by people who like injections. I don't like them and I rarely have them. Would you believe if I tell u that I'm 25 years 3 weeks old but I've never been attended to by a doctor. I've been to a hospital yes but not with anything serious. I can't brag about it because it's not of my making but I just thought it's something worth sharing.