xisto Community
ill

Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within

Yea, the game continues after The Sands of Time, and I would say I haven't noticed any bad changes, moreover graphics got even better and game got a bit longer now. I also noticed that they did some changes to the camera which now moves a bit smoother than before. Prince himself got older :)

The story in this game is really quite interesting and entertaining. You play as "The Prince", and because you tampered with the time-line you must die by fates dark hand (guardian of the time-line) The story is very intense and draws you right into the core of it. The story also leaves you at the edge of your seat in most cases. The story is very original and takes on a life of it's own.Ah yes the game play. Beautiful wonderful game play. Now let me explain why I used that tagline. It was "One Fate. One Million Ways to Defy It". The heart of this game lies in the heart of the combat system. The combat system for people who have played the sands of time is completely new. The combat system allows you to develop your own style of fighting because every attack is another opportunity for something new. The learning curve for all these attacks and combos is pretty steep but well worth it. Then it comes down to either charging into battle and slamming whatever button your finger can get to fast enough or taking your time, timing your battles and winning with finesse. Now that we are past the combat part of the game play, this game is still non-linear in case you were wondering. There are boss battles which are also new to fans of the previous title. The game plays very smoothly especially with a newly developed combat system. Exploration in this game couldn't get any better, you never know what your going to find around the next turn or what your going to run into. And besides, the environments are just down right mouth watering.Prince of Persia: Warrior Within is mighty pretty, more like gorgeous. The environments are HUGE and detailed in ways I could never have imagined. Since the game is darker in an evil sense the environments play a good part in creating that atmosphere. The Prince's character model is great looking and all the other characters and enemies look incredible. This game leaves you admiring the small details instead of counting flaws. You probably are asking yourself, with a new combat system and tons of new moves to perform, how do the controls hold up? Pretty darn well. In The Sands of Time the controls were super tight and thats great when you have a lot of death defying jumps. The controls in Warrior Within are still tight (100% dead on accurate and responsive) But like I said, the learning curve for so many things to do is a bit steep so you may want to take time to practice the movements and you will be button perfecting instead of button mashing. Another good thing for people who don't wan to get to "in depth" is that you don't have to take time to learn all the combos or make up your own. Either way, your free to decide which it's going to be...To learn or not to learn, that is your technique!This will always be a game that will be comforting to play again and again. With a game that offers more that it was supposed to, it's super fun and enjoyable. Plus you might want to replay it in case you missed anything or to further master the awesome fighting system. A game you will be proud to have in your collection. I would say the replay value is up there.

How to complete the that stage Please help me. I am standing above that cracked floor stage is (fates dark hand southerpassage present)-question by vivek

The controls on the PC are extremely difficult unless you have a controller adapter. The graphics can be...Subpar, and the voice acting is not the best. But it is a great game, with intense action and a long enough story to get your money's worth. I even like the soundtrack.-reply by Slater

Hi am Puneeth, i played this game 4 times to complete totally game, in this game there is 2 ends in this game.the game is very nice,in this game the mostly the combo attacks is amazing and the swords huh..most of the game lovers will love this game because there is most of the combo attacks was amazing .the game story is also amazing,the story is different from other games.in the game prince of Persia will came to India to defeat the king of India, in the kingdom of India there is a magic portal called sands if time. it is a portal which can give a chance to go to past in time and to change what is gone wrong.but the portal had a curse that who had opened that portal must die. the prince don't know the matter behind that portalthere is a sorer in the India who had wanted to destroy the kingdom of India and to get the power of that portal.By knowing about that power the prince of Persia will opened the portal with the dagger ,the next moment all the people in the kingdom will turn into sands and then he knows about that curse then he wants to defeat his death.in the way he ran to defeat his life to the island....this way the game will start in the prince of Persia sands of time and the story will ends in the prince of Persia two thrones.but the game in the prince of Persia warrior within is much better than these two games. in the two thrones the combo attacks will also have same and more as warrior within but the most preference game in the three games is warrior within,.....in this game there is 2 ends of the game,the 1st end is to defeat the kailena who is the princes of that island and the 2Nd end of this game is to defeat the dahaka , dahaka is the guardian of the time line.in the game their is 9 life upgrades ,the life upgrades that is to increase the strength of prince it makes the prince powerful.if we take all the 9 life upgrades in the game we will have to defeat the guardian of timeline dahaka.if we miss 1 life upgrade we will miss the chance to fight with dahaka.and we have to fight with prices kailena we have to defeat with her to defeat his deaththat is the game story..

I played this game some time ago. Well in fact I played the three of the first versions, but couldn't finish the first. But in general this is the best game in much time I try to play games on PC. There's a new version coming in 2008 but didn't play it yet because I must buy a new pc and new graphics. I like Prince of Persia because the game is so astonishing and is not real. It is just an old tale and which can make you get lots of adrenaline while playing. I take it really seriously. In this one you have to defeat lots of enemies. I have played this games series, but this game is great. You can compare the anxiety you get when followed by the black wind enemy, it's very scary and anxious.

well a lot can be said about this game and the trilogy on the whole I'm very excited that a fourth game is coming up based on the sands of time called the lost sands or something like that. I can't wait to play that game as all three games in the trilogy were very thrilling and the gameplay was simply superb. The only disappointing point is that the new game won't be available on the PS2 and will only be available for PS3. I can't afford to to buy the PS3 and the PC version wont work on my ancient computer!!! there has to be some alternative and I will surely find it to play that game as its worth it.

well a lot can be said about this game and the trilogy on the whole I'm very excited that a fourth game is coming up based on the sands of time called the lost sands or something like that. I can't wait to play that game as all three games in the trilogy were very thrilling and the gameplay was simply superb. The only disappointing point is that the new game won't be available on the PS2 and will only be available for PS3. I can't afford to to buy the PS3 and the PC version wont work on my ancient computer!!! there has to be some alternative and I will surely find it to play that game as its worth it.

I am also looking forward to the new game as iuave enjoyed the ones before than, especially sans of tie and the two thrones! I heard that they are indroucing the game and showing the new trailers on the VGA ( video game awards) on 2010 jaunary 10 or something , you can check it out on the animas channel or watch it online at Justin.tv and just search for animax. I really hope it's a good sequel. I wonder what the story is about!