xisto Community
Stridr

Demonoid.com

Asking for Demonoid invitation codeDemonoid.com

Hi, I have a very, very large torrent file that I would like to see others download. Its a massive (238GB) Girls Gone Wild collections. I'm getting minimul attention/results from the uploads to Extratorrent and ThePriateBay. I've been told, when you want to get a torrent seen, Demonoid is the place you need to put it to. So this is the reason I'm asking for a Demonoid invitation.

Thanks for your consideration.

Chuck

I have now given away the codes so no more emails :D... Something that really shocks me about Demonoid is how bad the torrents are now... They really should of never made it private.

i am a demonoid member but i dont know how to send an activation code or generate it if you know then please tell me and i will try to generate it and also give you an activation code...........if you can help me out with things then i can send you a demonoid account i have approx 6 to 7 demonoid accounts............so if you want then i can give you one...............................

i am a demonoid member but i dont know how to send an activation code or generate it if you know then please tell me and i will try to generate it and also give you an activation code...........if you can help me out with things then i can send you a demonoid account i have approx 6 to 7 demonoid accounts............
so if you want then i can give you one...............................

This is really simple to do go to http://www.demonoid.pw/lr.php?ru=%2Faccount_handler.php%3Freturnpath%3D%252Fuser_control_panel.php%26withq%3D0 and log in then click create invitation. This will then put the code in your invitation list. when giving them out make sure to give them the link http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ that way they can sign up.
Edited by Tombomb318 (see edit history)

ThePirateBay is only a "dumpsite" just to help your torrents not really a good place to put your torrent.  ThePirateBay is known to have lots of VIRUS and MALWARE thats why is a DUMPSITE.

ThePirateBayDemonoid.com

I've gotten a lot of great downloads from ThePirateBay, Adobe Creative Suite 4 Master Collection, Microsoft Office 2007 Blue Edition, DeLorme Street Atlas USA 2009, ESET NOD Antivirus 4, DVDFab 6, Ahead Nero 9, Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate, and most recently Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, all 100% working with live updates and no viruses or malware, and great seed rates.  Also many great quality movies and albums.  You just need to know how to find what you're looking for, check the seeds column, read the comments, look for the jolly rogers...It takes a little practice, but it's not difficult.

The best part is they're not ratio nazis or threaten to ban you if you don't **** up to their mods.  I was kicked off of IPTorrent because I posted on a movie torrent that the upload was good quality but the movie stunk, a mod told me I was out of line to comment on the movie and deleted my post, I argued with the mod and was banned--and I'm doing just fine without it.

Everything you can find on Demonoid or any other private torrent site you can find on a public site like ThePirateBay or isoHunt.  It used to be you had to wait for quality downloads on TPB to be filtered down from private sites like Demonoid, but not so much anymore, TPB has plenty of quality uploaders of its own now, and Demonoid has taken a hit in that department.  Plus TPB has plented of seeders despite not enforcing ratio standards.  Amazingly people can feel compelled to share without it being forced upon them, democracy in action.

Free yourself from the gated communities and regulations of private torrent sites and begging for invitations, they're all overrated.

-reply by TheGriffinman

Demonoid invitationDemonoid.com

I stumbled accross demonoid acidentally during a small interval of time when it was open and was using it to download audiobooks I was stuadying in class because it is easier for me to study them in that format. Now I've discovered it's closed and I need an invitation code. I would really appreciate it if you could send me one.

-reply by Irene

demonoidis not working in my browserDemonoid.com

I don't know why demonoid is not opening in my browser. I am using iexplorer 8 and mozilla firefox. What is the problem , why cant I open it. The problem is since 10 days

-reply by Muktadir Rahman