xisto Community
StonedMetalJewelry

Where Is Everybody From?

I'm also from Holland (the Netherlands), but from "up north"; Groningen. And about the weather; rather sucky today. Had to scrape my carwindows free this morning, just did some groceryshopping (during lunch) in a slight drizzle, about 0 degrees Centrigrade now.Can't wait for summer to arrive!

I'm from the South of the Philippines, Koronadal City. It's not a very big city and once you live here you sort of wonder why it became a city. It's certainly not big coz you can go anywhere with one tricycle (our version of a taxi) ride. In the future I would like to travel and maybe even live in a different place like in a foreign city (that is if I can afford it) but I'm so attached to this place that it's very likely that I'll retire here.Cheers to all online in Xisto, whereever you are. :D

I live in NorthEast of China, Here is winter now, It is very cold and sometimes snows . We just celebrated Spring Festival:). The hometown I lived is "CHANGCHUN", that means all seasons are Spring. Of course, that is only a good wish.

form Montevideo, the capital of Uruguay, a small country between Argentina and Brazil.felices vacaciones Neon! de parte del yorugua

I'm from Manila, Philippines! :) I'm currently residing in Quezon City -- a part of Manila which is the capital of my country. I was born in a province quite near to the city and lived there until I was 10. The environment there is better compared to the city. Once you step out the door, you know almost everyone you see. While here, lots of people from different parts of the country are living... a whole lot of strangers.

Hello from Canada. Western Canada. Edmonton Alberta to be precise. Just a 3 hour drive north of Calgary.

I'm from Canada :D

Where in Canada? It is a big place.
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)