xisto Community
StonedMetalJewelry

Where Is Everybody From?

Im Cammy or Cammydoll is my nickname at some other sites. Im 31 year old lady from Toronto, Ontario Canada. I was born and raised in Toronto... approx 4.4 million in this city alone. Very multicultural. You can see people from all over the world the moment you step outside your door. I stumbled upon this site while looking for a good forum to build. I dont have experience with forums in terms of admin but I want to learn all I can about them, create a great site for my friends new and old. Anyway Ill definetly stop by, this forum has lots of info for me to sort through. I'll need all the help I can get. I stumbled across 1-2-free-forums, forums if anyone has heard about it. Also Invision Powerboard. Im home with my newborn so I multitask between his naps! :D

i am from the small island of malta. the population is just 350,000 people and we have our own language. malta is stated in the middle of th emediteranean see. we have lots of history with many neolithic temples which were built by our ancestors . we also have a beutiful city built bu the knights of saint john. the city is named after the grandmaster who commisioned it LA VALETTE and the city is called VALETTA. in malta we do not have long journeys everywhere 30 minutes driving away.

I'm from Bartlett, New Hampshire in the far northeast of the USA. It's really beautiful here, what with the snow and Mt. Washington, and those other mountains that nobody ever says anything about. Um. Yeah. I feel kinda bad for them in a wierd way... But anywho, it's the perfect place to SNOWBOARD!!!! and write. That too.

I'm from Wisconsin, USA. I'm known by this username primarily, though on some sites I go by the name of Glorfindel. Wisconsin is known for it's Dairy, and it's Football, though lately it's becoming more known for it's medical facilities and reasearch--especially in the areas of the bio-tech field. It's a nice place to live, though I would rather it wasn't so cold in the winter (though it's tolerable....I'm just not a big fan of cold weather). I see we have a good amount of diversity here, that's very nice to see. Makes things more interesting, as it were.

Well i was born in New York City, Raised in florida for 10 Years. I moved back to New york when i was 11, Spent the rest of my life there, then i moved to California. I might be Thinking in Moving to Washington State with my girl friend, in the next 2 years. Too many gangs here!

I'm from Chile. I live in the capital, Santigo. Here is summer now, I hate the sun right now =P, but i'm in vacations ^^.

47299[/snapback]

I would LOVE a little bit of sun! It has been sunny this week end and it is melting the 2 feet of snow we got a few weeks ago! Just a little bit more sun!