xisto Community
karlo

A Picture Editing Program any suggestions?

how about 'Myself on Posters'? :P
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Myself on Posters allows you to put your own photo on popular posters in 2 minutes. You can easily replace the face of the person on a poster with your own one after several simple steps. It provides lots of famous movie posters, music posters, sports posters and numerous beautiful photo frames. With these pre-processed posters and our project samples, you can create your own funny posters without any difficulty. Get it now and see the magic with your own eyes!

Can you recommend or suggest any software that will make me put my picture on somebody's body? A little similar to FunPhotor :P

42198[/snapback]

Which begs the question, why would you want to put your picture on someone else? But then, I am completely unimaginative. Theres probably some perfectly good explanation...

Sorry, I cant help you but I am intrigued...

photoshop (7 or later) would be the best choice, but if you don't have a way of getting it for free or cheap or whatever, then that's not going to work. Adobe Elements 3 would actually probably be the best bet, as it has the healing brush. (Which was introduced in ps 7.) I was bored two nights ago and put a cows head on my body and made it match the rest of the image's luminosity, color, and texture in about 4 minutes. (It was a little grainy from me using the unsharp mask filter to give it a slight grungy look.) Of course, I've been ps for over two years.

I would definitly suggest PhotoShop CS to you, if you can afford it. Photoshop has good RAW files support which I am using for my Canon G3 camera. Ok, you always have alternetives like Gimp, which is free software, IrfanView and ACDSee. For a starter Gimp should suite you just fine, or you can also download trail version of PhotoShop and you will see what is the best for you.

Gimp

Please recommend more! I need more! And also please recommend any 3d title creation program something like BluffTitler DX9, I wanted to create an intro logo similar to 20th century or paramounth pictures...Any morphing program and put my face on somebody's body program?

Please recommend more! I need more! And also please recommend any 3d title creation program something like BluffTitler DX9, I wanted to create an intro logo similar to 20th century or paramounth pictures...
Any morphing program and put my face on somebody's body program?

umm,i think that photoshop cs can meet all that you request,to design any kinds of graphics or prove pictures.u should have a try again carefully with a bit speciality.

Well I'm not sure exacly what your looking for I mean are you looking for something free cheap webbased downloadable program. With all the great tools out there just google it. please keep me updated and I'll keep a sharp eye out. Also the gimp is a good program to use. Plus its free.ThanksEric Drinkard

Please recommend more! I need more! And also please recommend any 3d title creation program something like BluffTitler DX9, I wanted to create an intro logo similar to 20th century or paramounth pictures...

Any morphing program and put my face on somebody's body program?

42378[/snapback]

i think there's a program called Ulead Cool 3D which you can use to make quite cool 3d text. other than that, i definetely recommend adobe photoshop, you can practically do anything with that....

Many persons have suggested you a lot of software but if you still not satisfied than I will suggest you to go to download.com and search there for your needed software. I am sure you will find there your requirement. As far as about my experience, I only use Photoshop for the image editing purpose because it is more than enough for fullfilling my requirement.

GIMP

gimp.org/

So it is a little different from other software, but after some time it become very usefull, and of course it is my favorite. Fre, try downloading it...