xisto Community
milbymangaclub

Addicted To Anime

Obsession is what is: uncontrollable addiction.You will look back on it after you grow up and kick yourselfFor wasting SO much of life. Get out and see the world!!There is so much to experience and learn onThis earth. Cartoons just stagnate your brain..Get out and smell the roses; embrace life! :-)

Hi onscreen, so you have watched Full Metal Alchemist too, hehe, i like the it very much. How about you, what is your opinion regarding FMA?I find this anime is amazing and unbelievable, the story is smoothly rendered, and the events is so unpredictable and the story is match up well unlike other anime (for example bleach, its just like prolonging the sequel where the story is written abruptly).

i started anime recently by downloading paranoia agent which i enjoyed more than i can state here. I had never really tried anime but this series was so enjoyable i decided to do more research. I then watched Black Jack, which is about a doctor who cures strange illnesses and its a kickass series as well.

I have started on FMA and watched the first episode yesterday! its so nice, i can't wait to continue today! So yes, im now hooked on anime so bad and i advise anyone to try it, you'll find it enjoyable once you get used to it.

I just only finished watching the entire Dragonball Z+ GT series in Japanese and that's over 350 episodes! It's been one helluva ride but I think too much of anime is bad, especially if you have a never-ending stock of it!

your not teh only one ~I HAD some otaku friends but they weren't like me.I mean all i had in common with them was that i liked anime.but it was hard to bring another subject up besides recently watched animes.i brought them over to my house and they were amazed at how much pvc's manga volumes, cosplays i have.It's consider a profound hobby of mine. so you cannot actually be "addicted" to anime.when your addicted it means you can't stop thinking about something and it's most likely something bad.It's a way of life as i should say ^-^,people like me chase anime conventions and cosplay parties.Just like how people drink every other Saturday, and club every Thursday. It's what they enjoy. they collect shot glasses, and beer bottles etc.but if you really think anime is your "addiction" then compare to the addiction of marijuana : you can't stop smoking it ; you can't stop thinking about it ; you always need it ; it keeps you up at night just by thinking about it .I mean if anime is REALLY all you think about then that could count as an addiction towards anime.

Now that I think of it, mine is not really an addiction - it's more of a fascination. I won't go to extreme measures for experiencing anime but I do enjoy it from time to time.