xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
i_speel_good

Sleep Paralysis Talking about a real freak out.

So me and some friends were out in a bar. I come back home at 1am, really tired.I fall in bed at about 1:36 am. After some minutes I fall asleep. I dream (duuuh :)).I wake up. I can't move. I can't talk. Sleep Paralysis, great. Ironically, I was discussing that subject with my friends earlier and I told them that I never had Sleep Paralysis in my life but I knew about it. One of them told me stories his grandma told him about sleep paralysis being some shadow hugging you and that the images that pass through your eyes are some girl that died and comes to you to play (ye know).Sleep Paralysis is scary. For about an hour I was sitting there and couldn't move. Then the visionary stuff come.The whole thing lasted 3 hours. When I snapped out it was 6 am. I didn't want to sleep again, so, yeah.

Its surprisingly common, yours could have been due to the alcohol. Everyone has sleep paralysis when they dream, otherwise we would act out our dreams as sleep walkers etc.. do so its nothing to worry about.Ive never had it but it does sound scary, especially the visions etc... I think the most common one, and a very common nightmare, is of an old lady sitting at the end of the bed, or laying on you/sitting on you, possibly with evil looking eyes.I dont know if there are any techniques you can use to snap out of it, but if it does happen again try to take control, you need to wake your brain up properly and then with any luck it will release you, so you could just try to act normal as though you were awake and just lying still and youll either relax enough that youll sleep again or youll be released as it were.If it keeps happening then see your doctor, there probably isnt anything they can do but you never know.the rule here is not to get wasted!

Could just be a random thing then. If it carries on then the doctor might be able to suggest something but otherwise i wouldnt worry about it, no harm will come of it

To Wake a Sleep ParalysisIf you are sleeping and cant wake up, doctors says the nerves problems. In my view from supernatural, its because our body frequency is low because of tired, and thus it sync with another lower dimensions. In sleep paralysis some people can see things, like ugly or fearful things (my friend experience). And in fact what they see is the real another world, but the data is somehow influenced or filter by the mind, thus the object they see is blur or influenced by their own subconscious data.To wake a sleep paralysis is easy, just focus and think that you want to move your little finger. Try it next time.To induce a sleep paralysis state, while sleeping, when our mind is quite down and ready to sleep. Imagine that you are falling from a high building with your face facing upward (sky), down, and down... lower and lower... then you will go into lower brain frequency in while awake...

Wow, that's crazy... I know I've heard about it, but it's never happened to me, so I didn't realize that it could last that long. I'd be so scared if that happened to me... At least I know of a way to try and stop it now, if it ever did decided to happen to me... and I hope that you are able to stop it too if it does keep happening to you. Was the second time as long? Did it still freak you out as much?

Wow, I have never even heard of this before....I am a psychology major so maybe I'll be learning about it later on, and it definitely sounds interesting.It's just hard to imagine being awake yet having no real control over your body or anything.

Wow, I have never even heard of this before....
I am a psychology major so maybe I'll be learning about it later on, and it definitely sounds interesting.

It's just hard to imagine being awake yet having no real control over your body or anything.

yes researching sleep paralysis is a good research, try to relate it with OBE (out of body experience). Since a sleep paralysis can induce an OBE state. While drinking, the body is automatically purging negative energy from their body thus drinker can suffer from throwing out, a heart beat, a hurting heart, is an indication of heart chakra cleansing. If throwing out is done perfectly, it will cause a nature of oneself to be different, to be better and become a good hearted person. It also includes, when throwing out, our stomach is pressing as deep as possible to our body, this is a method of relaxing the stomach, since the dirt inside the heart is like a tree root, while the branches then grow all over our body include the stomach. The stomach pain then destroy the negative branches at stomach and then are pushed upward so we throw out to clean the meridians at also the ascend the kundalini (this is a natural process, and that's why backbone is straight and from evolution why backbone is so important to face straight up). This is why after throwing up, our feeling becomes relax and more calm, but we need to stay at this calmness and not to induce another negative energy to stay inside our body, due to our habit, this seems a bit hard. In this process, the face, and neck temperatures will go high, this is because of the heat of positive energy that cleans our body.

A person that often get a sleep paralysis, must have accumulated too many negative energy in their body, a balancing is needed, by doing sports, one can raise positive energy, don't stay in an Air Conditioner room (cool one) too much, always try to breathe in air with hot sun, And try to walk balancely, some people might have a habit when sitting, their body posture will relax the left of the right side, (the side is being lower) while other side is not, this is a bad posture, we need to maintain a straight posture to be able to awaken kundalini in the real path.

Meditation is the best way of curing any illnesses, the longest and the more focus we could do in meditation, makes us better.

that sounds really strange... I know your body paralyzes itself when you're actually asleep because it doesn't want you killing yourself in your dreams or something... it used to really bother me when in my dreams I realized I was sleeping but couldn't wake up but eventually I learned to wake myself up when I was dreaming... at first my eyelids feel glued shut and I try to move but nothing happens for about ten seconds and then my eyes open....maybe if you can lie awake but not move it's just your body waking up but your brain not releasing you from paralysis yet... if it's a real problem I think you can learn to break out of it like I learned to open my eyes and wake up during dreams.

I find it rather annoying when I get frozen in sleep. I am dreaming and then I want to get out of or stop the dream but I can't as my body is frozen.I actually find this to be extremely uncomfortable. I know that if I can move my body then I can snap myself awake. So I try to move my body but the damned thing just wont move!Then I resort to making these heavy moaning noises. When my wife first heard it she thought I was having a fit or something. All I really trying to "say" is MOVE ME!So I sort of writhe in bed and groan 'mooooo mooooo' as that's all that comes out.Now I have her well trained so if i get stuck she just shakes my body and slaps me around a bit.Seems to help!KJ

Replying to innosiaIt happened to me a year ago. I was having like a real dream. I was lying and tied up by 3 small creatures, they were planning to take me somewhere, I suddenly woken up by that bad dream then suddenly I couldn't talk and move. I did what innosia said, I tried to focus to move my right hand,it worked. Probably I had this kind of sleep paralysis due to stressed.-reply by Meis

Oh.. Sleep paralysis.. I can tell a lots.. I just had it last night.Well, I suffer this things regularly.. And I began to understand it now.I never dreamed about ghost in this state, usually, I see someone saying that this is my timeI gonna be dead. And yep, it's really bugging me.Usually, this occur to me with 2 conditions.Massive Headache+SleepyWhen I have massive headache and try to sleep, I always ended up having sleep paralysis.Don't believe? Try it.Before u try it, let me explain a bit how it works.Sleep paralysis occur when u r sleepy and and having a stressed (eg. Massive headache)You try to sleep but ended up waking when u r nearly asleep because of the massive headache.I DARE U TO TRY THISAnd you know how we (victims) feel.

Edited by zariq1 (see edit history)