xisto Community
Ivan2000bd

Weight For 5' 7"

Your ideal weight, according to the BMI scale, is between 55 and 72kg. However, the accuracy of that scale is not perfect, and if you are worried about your weight, you are much better off seeing your doctor.

what would be the waight for a married guy, 27 years of age, hight 5'7" ???

Married? would that be with or without the wife in your arms? Sorry just had to add that.

i think minimum weight for 27 years of age guy with height 5'7" would be 63 or 65 ... thats minimum i think so ... u can join some gym with a good trainer .. they will guide you with the best .... weight and fitness or anything else for the best of ur health

what would be the waight for a married guy, 27 years of age, hight 5'7" ???

Dear friend as your height is 5'7" according to that your ideal weight should be between 58 to 64 Kilo Grams. If your body weight is above or below this limit then please try to get into the range soon as not only being over weight is bad but being on the other side is also not good. 

hey is there any site that has some height-weight chart that can shows the BMI scale ( but weight in kgs instead of lbs). I'm looking for such chart. anyone have any link or site reference? please post the link. Trying on my own on google but will prefer proper trusted/authentic link.

Thanks for the reply rvaklass. Hushh, i found my weight and height in OK line. My height is 5'11 and weight is below 70. So i'm glad i'm in fine category. :)I don't need to consult atleast with doctor now,i'm happy with chart results. :)