xisto Community
galexcd

Trap17's 400000th Post Giveaway!

As Jlhaslip pointed out in the shoutbox, Xisto has reached 400,000 posts! AND THIS IS IT! THE 400,000th post! I was actually looking for a reason to start up another giveaway and now I have one! There are 60 credits up for grab! Now those 60 aren't going to all be given away to one person. Below I have a crossword puzzle with 30 Xisto related questions.

So here is the challenge: find as many words as you can. For every word you find you will be given 2 credits. Make sure to list your answers in quote tags and add a paragraph or two on what the words mean to you or something so its not spam. ALSO. I want no cheating here. I will do the best i can to keep track if somebody edited their post and listed words someone else put in, but I hope that you members are honest enough to not even try that.

Alright? So is everyone clear on the rules? Well then lets begin!

Posted Image

ACROSS

5 The master of Spam himself

10 The trap feedbacker's new name

11 Xisto's Father

16 How many traps?

20 Newest forum

22 Xisto is created and run by this network

23 How many credits am I giving away in total?

24 My old Xisto username

25 The first thing every new member should do is post in this sub-forum.

27 The name of this website

28 This forum has the most topics.

29 One liner

DOWN

1 The forum where this topic was posted.

2 Free web host single text line

3 Tux mod

4 Domain Registration

6 Converting mod

7 One of these disappear each day!

8 Texas mod

9 Health of mind, body and spirit.

12 He's an admin

13 Graphics and sigs

14 Free image hosting

15 Awesome paid host

17 Youngest mod (As far as I know)

19 Oldest mod (As far as I know)

21 Free web hosting no ads (not Xisto)

26 There are 17 of these.

And Finaly... 18 across: Did you enjoy doing this puzzle?

EDIT: nooooo i missed the 400,000th post by 4! :) oh well the giveaway is still going

Edited by galexcd (see edit history)

WHOOT I finished and by the way galexc 24 is wrong as your missing a litter in your own name, besides I filled it out in pen with no mistakes :) I pm you my results. It was fun, easy, but fun.post-1218-1216366930_thumb.jpgNah Changed my mind here us the attachment.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I will not even bother to try since other "wonderful" members already posted some results... Gaah. I tend to cheat so if I ever change my mind do not take me seriously. :)

28 This forum has the most topics.answ: the "General Talk" forum
22 Xisto is created and run by this network
asnw: xisto
2 Free web host single text line
answ: qupis
14 Free image hosting
answ: imagefilez
29 One liner
answ: Spam

wel ok i saw this post and though i'd give it a try. hope i get at least on of these correct so anyways vouala this is my none spam paragraph

Wow. This is the most creative credit giveaway i've ever seen. Found it slightly comical as well. Something that i suppose would be expected.

6 Converting mod

:)

Well I may have made this WAY too easy, but it is difficult coming up with hard Xisto related questions. Oh well. So now let's let the tallying begin.

Csp4.0 was the first to get the answers in. He PM'ed me at 11:03pm (GMT -8) yesterday, so let's take a look at his answers:

Across

5 = "Saint Michael"

11= "Opaque"

16 = "seventeen"

22 = "Xisto"

25 = "Introductions"

27= "Xisto"

29= "SPAM"!!!!!

Down

1 = " Hosted Members Area"

7= "Members"

9 = "Health and Fitness"

12 = "BuffaloHELP"

14 = "ImageFileZ"

15=" Xisto - Web Hosting"

26 ="Traps"

He got them all right except 7 and 9. So that's 12 correct answers totaling to 24 free credits for csp4.0.

Next person to submit was bittr! Both of his answers were previously answered by csp4.0, however he was only 12 mins behind, and csp didn't post his answers on the forum like I said in the directions so I will give bittr 4 free bonus credits courtesy of me. So 4 free credits to bittr.

Saint Michael was next to answer. All of his answers were correct EXCEPT 24 across. My old username actually only had 1 M in it. Good job rvalkass remembering ancient history... and good job remembering my old trap name as well :)

Anyway Saint Michael correctly answered 16 answers that were not previously answered. 32 free credits for Saint Michael.

Rvalkass was the only one to correctly answer number 24 and for that he is awarded 2 credits. So 2 free credits to rvalkass.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Well to be quite honest I found it rather semi-difficult and I tell you why because of 3 and 6 down. The reason I picked those chose because I was thinking IPB modfication and not moderators and don't ask me how I figure that galexc was talking about hte forum moderators because I have no clue XD. Oooh only one m, well I had your old name on gtalk so that is where my error came from :). Of course I also thought it was your qwertyiscool name as well because that is your first name that you used :D. Well the clues you gave were pretty darn obvious, but thanks for the credits BWHAHAHAHA!!