xisto Community
amirborna

Why I Don't Believe In God g0d

... honestly, I'm just going to quit arguing with you. I am not achieving anything by doing so, and its a waste of trap17s bandwidth/space, etc...

... honestly, I'm just going to quit arguing with you. I am not achieving anything by doing so, and its a waste of trap17s bandwidth/space, etc...

There you go man. Shoving it out of your brain. The inconsistancies / *BLEEP* is getting it to you, yet your fear of questioning makes you reject it

You're not argueing with me man. I'm not fighting for anything, you're fighting yourself

I'm just simply showing you the reason for my feelings, but you are fighting yourself

Yet again it leads me to saying this: ->

I understand how it feels to be you. Afraid of questioning your own God, for one day he might send you to hell. You can't even think for yourself. You've been trapped in a hole, and you can't get out.

Have a good day, my sinful theist :D

If there is a God, then I shall see him in heaven.

PSIt's a waste of YOUR bandwith :( IMO you should just ignore my posts, or else you'll put your Lord Jesus' death in vein for questioning your God. You don't want your Jesus to die for nothing...do you?

HOLY *BLEEP*!!! SAYING THAT HELPED ME SPARK A NEW THING IN MY HEAD

If jesus died for our sins, DOESN'T THAT MEAN I'LL BE GOING TO HEAVEN NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

Oh wait, there's an exception to everything in the bible. Everything is taken not literally or literal

depending on what it is. If it doesn't make sense, OH HE REALLY DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!!!!!

I'm going to heaven tonight, to heaven tonight, to heaven tonight......

Edited by amirborna (see edit history)

^^... no... I'm just done arguing with you. Why don't you be mature and quit acting like you've proven anything, because you haven't.

Yet you still "argue", and caused yourself to waste more bandwith ^.^

Your right, I haven't proved anything, neither have you, with your make believe God that you got from a book that is thousands of years old that you base your life upon

I mean hey..I want to be like you too man

Posted Image

Mines upgraded though!

And I'm not suprised with the 2X's my thread has Got...Just another way to get the thought out of your head

Anyways, back to my thread :D

and to Erdemir

Towards Amirborna again;

If we were right, sorry me but Amir you will go to hell.

Nah, I will go to my all loving father who created me for the very reason

But if you were right, no one will lose nothing.

CAREFUL! You don't want your God to think your questioning him, or you're the one going to hell!

DOH! YOU QUESTIONED GOD! Better go dip yourself in holy water so you don't go to hell

I never question. I am sure the only god, Allah exists. He always exists. I only wanted to tell my ideas in a different way.

I agree with KansukeKojima that arguing with you is a waste of time... And the time is the most valueable thing that we can not reverse it.

I'm out.

Good luck to everyone...

Edited by Erdemir (see edit history)

I completely agree with Erdemir and Kansuke. Man you just start to think critically and not just write something and stand for it. You have to think if you raise question in you essay or in this case first post and someone else gives you and answer to that question that is supported by facts and examples. Then you might start thinking whether it is right and correct answer and if you think it is not then you should try to find out some other facts and examples that prove otherwise. You have raised few questions and each and every of those questions was answered by either me Kansuke or Eredmir in similar and different ways giving a lot of opportunity to discuss. And yet you didn't answered on any of those questions with any proof, example, or even logical sentence. We were not here to make you believe in god. But rather to discuss whether god really exists and in a way to discuss your first post. And you haven't given even a thought to our opinions and sayings. So you see you have shown off your wits and brains and not us.Best Regards I think that this topic ought to be closed from now on.

Each question was answered. Lol.The thing is, they will spit anything out. Again you don't understand how yall's mind works. Your not thinking critically, because your not thinking on the other sideYou haven't went "Oh ok, so God doesn't exist, let me find proof it doesnt"That's part of thinking critcally, you have to look at it from the other sideIf your sitting there, the whole time, and thinking "Let me find all the proof that god does exist", your looking at it from 1 way. BUt the thing is, you can't, because you will go to hell, so lets end this at here, shall we?Also gvie this a thought.The Bible says God is almighty who answers your prayers. So how do you know if God is real other than that faith crap? Try the power of prayer when an earthly situation occurs which is beyond your control and only an almighty God who created the universe and all life can control.Suppose you or a close family member has a terminal disease like cancer which cannot be medically cured? A certain time line is given, so like all hopeful human beings, you humbly and diligently pray to the almighty God who says in the Bible he answers prayers. Time and reality passes, the disease takes it's toll, and your prayers go unanswered.Maybe one in a million may be saved, but looking at a 99.9999% failure rate for prayer is evidence that God does not exist. Now, compare it to an atheist who suffers the same terminal disease and wishes for healing. The same 99.9999% failure rate occurs.Now compare it to a devout Muslim suffering the same terminal disease and prays to his/her god for healing, and still results in a 99.9999% failure rate. Similarly, the Hindu, Jew, Buddhist, etc... all face 99.9999% failure rates.Doesn't this indicate you you that there is no God? Perhaps one of the numerous worshiped gods do exist, but wouldn't that omnipotent god produce better than a 99.9999% failure rate, or else what is the purpose of worshiping that god if he doesn't answer your prayers? Why can't you just use common logic? Oh I know.and alsoOne can take whatever happens and call it god.Suppose your daughter is out driving through Indianapolis; she returns safely; thank god.She narrowly misses an accident; thank god.She is involved in a fender-bender; thank god it wasn't worse.She totals the car; thank god for sparing her life.She is injured slightly; thank god she is okay.She is crippled for life; thank god she is alive.She is dead; praise god, who giveth and taketh away.We all know how this works. If everything that happens is the will of god, then how is god ever verifiable?

First of all in the beginning of this discussion I have written somewhere that in the Bible it is written that god will not interfere in human affairs after the great flood.

This is pulling down many of your theories and if you read my posts then you would find it out. Also on any other theory or question 0I am ready to answer.

On the other hand I have never said that I believe at god. Nor that I disbelief in God. I just think that your approach to this thing is somewhat of balance and that you should rethink it.

And one other thing is that belief is there because there is no proof if there would be truth and common day knowledge then it wouldn't be belief.

This is explanation taken from the online dictionary.

1. something believed; an opinion or conviction: a belief that the earth is flat.2. confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof: a statement unworthy of belief.
3. confidence; faith; trust: a child's belief in his parents.
4. a religious tenet or tenets; religious creed or faith: the Christian belief.

The way that I see it....Believing in God can't hurt you. I mean it's not like he says to go out of your way or anything, he just says to believe in him and enjoy everlasting life. So what is so hard about that?I do understand some religions have other things latched on to them and everything but for the most part it's not a very hard thing to do.

The way that I see it....Believing in God can't hurt you. I mean it's not like he says to go out of your way or anything, he just says to believe in him and enjoy everlasting life. So what is so hard about that?
I do understand some religions have other things latched on to them and everything but for the most part it's not a very hard thing to do.

God requests allot more than just believing in Him. Jesus asked his disciples to drop everything and follow Him. You have to devote your life to God and live completely for him.

The Christian life is a difficult one, it is not a easy ride...

No, you have to devote your life to my God KasukeHe even said so in his bookHe said"Live foreever worshipping me. Worship me 5 times a day, and always state how great I am. If you don't, you shall burn in all of eternity"My God's name is Bob, and dude, NO JOKE, you better believe in HimBELIEVE IN HIM

I'm trying to have serious discussions with people who actually care about this stuff. You are seriously just looking for arguments. Please stop, as you are really bothering me, and probably a few other people.

[4] God did not create Satan to be His adversary. Satan was an angel who decided to rebel against God. Satan is the cause for all the evil that exists today because of his act of rebellion.

But the all knowing god would have of course known this when He created the angels. It's not like God was fooled. He created them, and their thoughts and everything about them. Surely you can't tell me that satan actually fooled God.

I never said that he fooled God. I said the he rebelled against God.

I never said that he fooled God. I said the he rebelled against God.

Yeah but didn't God know that he was going to do that when God created him? If God didn't then satan fooled god. If God did know, then He just created satan for the sole purpose of banishing him.