xisto Community
Galahad

My Site Fails To Load My site always times out, and fails to load

Hey all...Whe I try to access my site, it always times out, when I try to ping, it does the same... DNS records are accessible, and I get all my emails for the domain (todoro http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)... I am hosted on Gamma server, and I can access it, and get that cPanel page... But, when I try my site, it won't load... Is there some problem with the server or something? FTP doesn't work either... This is the case for a few days now, at first I thought it was just a temporary error, but it appears not to be... I have avout 20 credits left, so that shouldn't be the issue...Help please :lol:

Have you checked out Alert and Notices section and see our latest news? Xisto went through server migration.If your domain is parked or add-on domain please see the section how to rectify the situation. If your domain is directly tied to your hosting account, please submit a resynchronization request using Xisosupport.Thank you.

I was also facing similar problem as my site is directly tied to your hosting account.So with the help of Xisto - Support I managed to resolve the problem....But now a new prob has arise, some times my site is unreachable this happens frequently...Yesterday night my site was accessible and now in the morning not reachable....earlier i thought that DNS propagation will take time but DNS change has taken place 7-8 days ago.Also am unable to access Cpanel... and am not getting any help from XISTOsupprt this time....Please help me, what to do......

Edited by bhavesh (see edit history)

Can you go to Xisto - Support.com and use the Live Help link? Open a Chat dialoque with the support personnel.

Can you go to Xisto - Support.com and use the Live Help link? Open a Chat dialog with the support personnel.

Have you checked out Alert and Notices section and see our latest news? Xisto went through server migration.
If your domain is parked or add-on domain please see the section how to rectify the situation. If your domain is directly tied to your hosting account, please submit a resynchronization request using Xisosupport.

Thank you.

This shows how people can be lazy at times... Thanks BH, I totally forgot to check that area, before crying for help... I submited a support ticket yesterday, so hopefully I'll be abe to access my site sometime soonm and so will the rest of the world...

I still get amazed when I see how helpfull Xisto staff is, and how fast you react to our problems... Even heavily paid hosting can't compare with service to Xisto...

Thank again, and sorry for being lazy, and starting this topic :lol:

Its still the same for my site too... and it does not load... Can someone please help me out on this...It has been a long time, my site is down and this does not take me anywhere and i am getting mad and looking for alternatives...http://www.computerkindness.org/ is my site and many people have started to mail me regarding the site and its going bad explaining things...It would be great if Xisto can mail the updates.. instead of everyone approaching them for support.Have anyone face the same issue and solved it..? Please let me know.

This shows how people can be lazy at times... Thanks BH, I totally forgot to check that area, before crying for help... I submited a support ticket yesterday, so hopefully I'll be abe to access my site sometime soonm and so will the rest of the world...
I still get amazed when I see how helpfull Xisto staff is, and how fast you react to our problems... Even heavily paid hosting can't compare with service to Xisto...

Thank again, and sorry for being lazy, and starting this topic :lol:

Ok.. let me see...
I am planning to post a support ticket and let me see what can be done...

It would be great, if someone can let me know the steps to follow if they know... Thanks in advance.

Its still the same for my site too... and it does not load... Can someone please help me out on this...

It has been a long time, my site is down and this does not take me anywhere and i am getting mad and looking for alternatives...

http://www.computerkindness.org/ is my site and many people have started to mail me regarding the site and its going bad explaining things...

It would be great if Xisto can mail the updates.. instead of everyone approaching them for support.

Have anyone face the same issue and solved it..? Please let me know.

Your site does work. You need to log in to your cPanel and remove any parked or add-on domains, then re-add them with the same details. Give it a few hours and your domains will work again.

I was also facing similar problem as my site is directly tied to your hosting account.So with the help of Xisto - Support I managed to resolve the problem....

But now a new prob has arise, some times my site is unreachable this happens frequently...
Yesterday night my site was accessible and now in the morning not reachable....
earlier i thought that DNS propagation will take time but DNS change has taken place 7-8 days ago.

Even if the domain name resolved properly it will depend on some servers to re-cache and that can cause unstable connection at times. You can sign up for free monitoring service and see if the problem is the actual downtime OR it's just affects your side connection, i.e. your ISP, your region, your country etc.

I have submitted an email (not that my email contains any higher priority above others) but hopefully the techs will see it among bazilliions of other emails...

Your site does work. You need to log in to your cPanel and remove any parked or add-on domains, then re-add them with the same details. Give it a few hours and your domains will work again.

Hi Rvalkass...

Thanks for the reply. I did sign into my cpanel and i do not find any records in my addon and parked domains. So.. i am not sure as to what to do...

Can you please guide me on this. Thanks a lot.

Hi Rvalkass...
Thanks for the reply. I did sign into my cpanel and i do not find any records in my addon and parked domains. So.. i am not sure as to what to do...
Can you please guide me on this. Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry; I didn't realise your domain was set up with your hosting account rather than added later. I suggest you submit a support ticket and ask for your domain to be looked at and fixed. I believe the support team now know why this is happening and can fix it easily. Remember to provide them with your cPanel username, cPanel password, domain name, server name (gamma) and all that stuff, and they should fix it.

I'm sorry; I didn't realise your domain was set up with your hosting account rather than added later. I suggest you submit a support ticket and ask for your domain to be looked at and fixed. I believe the support team now know why this is happening and can fix it easily. Remember to provide them with your cPanel username, cPanel password, domain name, server name (gamma) and all that stuff, and they should fix it.

I have submitted a support ticket and waiting for a reply. Hoping for the best. Will update on this...
Wish me all the best. :lol:

Hurray... My site is up finally a weeks downtime...Thanks to you rvalkas... i did submit a support ticket and though i did not recei a mail from them, My site works just fine... So... Thanks to all who made it possible.was able to mail all stakeholders regarding the site updates...Ok... Xisto is back to form again. Happy to see...If anyone out there still face some problme in their sites, the best thing to do is to submit a support ticket in xisto. I am sure, things will get resolved in a day or two...But still i have a small doubt.Recently i tried to live chat with a member in Xisto - Support. Though i was allotted an individual, i did not get a reply even after so many pings. i was a little pissed waiting for half hour for a reply.