xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elusiveliberty

Male Pregnancy. A Hoax?

I recently came across an article claiming that a hospital is currently conducting a research, and has successfully impregnated a man via in vitro fertilization(IVF). This man is supposedly currently having an ectopic pregnancy, with the fetus growing in his abdominal cavity. The website claims that so far, the growth of the fetus has been normal and is even publishing the current ecg, ultrasound and blood pressure results received.Now, although this website seems... believable enough, with its medical jargon and what-nots, what piqued my curiosity was how this "RYT Hospital-Dwayne Medical Center" did not seem to show any real evidence that it truly exists. Even the interview published on their website seemed to be carried out by a bogus magazine. Is it really possible for a man to be pregnant?? After all, men clearly lack the proper organs necessary for the development of a healthy, normal fetus...

If a man had female sexual organs, i wouldn't or would no longer consider them a man. If they obtained these orgrans through surgical means, then they're sick people in my book. Trying to find your sources, i came upon this website:

. You know, i'm not the kind of person that gets grossed out easily, but that pretty much grossed me out. Whether it's a hoax or not, i don't know, but although science doesn't define morality, that doesn't mean it can't be moral.

I don't know about the case you are talking about, but the pregnaunt "man" that was recently on Opra is not really a man at all. It is a woman who had a sex change operation, but did not have her/his uteris removed. So I really don't see how they can claim she is a he, or whatever. That's really cheating, lol.

I have only heard of a story in which a male who was previously a woman is now pregnant or the other way around. I say good luck to that child as they will not know who their true mother or father is. As for your findings of a true male being fertilized, I find that quite odd and out there as I do not think he has the proper nutrients to provide the baby and I do not think he personally could live. I would think there would be more publication about this research because it would spurt quite an argument morally and politically. See if you can find at least three sources that cover the same thing but not quoting word for word. If you can not find anything then I guess we will just hear about it if it is successful.

Male Pregnancy. A Hoax?

I would certainly hope so.... :lol:
That is just screwed up... lol

And if it was an actual man, it wouldn't even be possible since he wouldn't have the correct organs. The baby couldn't survive... naturally (as natural as that gets). It would have to be fed with tubes from a machine, etc.

This is a hoax. So far there have been NO male pregnancies no matter how many people claim that there have been.If there was it would be published in medical texts not on some website. Plus the insanely high risk of an ectopic pregnancy would make it VERY VERY risky.Plus this site has been around for years anyways (at least 3 that I know of)

Male pregnancy is a HOAX

Male Pregnancy. A Hoax?

I came across the male pregnancy website in 2002...http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ nancy.Com/ ... And today..He'is still pregant..Hah ha hah... Mr Lee is an artist..This is just an art to him...Fooling everybody... No such thing!!

It is physically impossible for a man to become pregnant. We do not possess the organs necessary to even become pregnant, none the less to carry out a pregancy and even worse to give birth.

i not going to say its a hoax but a missunderstanding due to the media because the first time i heard about thins the news title was "preganant man blah blah blah" but when i read more into it i'd say its a not a pregnant men it's a preagnant women(big woop right happens all the time). the only difference is that she's apperently legaly a women(AKA a sex change but kept her women parts), her partner could not get pregnant and so here you go. its not a pregnant man its a pregnant transvestite thats all, so not a hoax really.

I dont think its a hoax - its a stupid think to lie about - although stranger things have happened...The story sounds plausible.I heard about a boy who was born with his twin in his liver or one of his organs, and give birth to his twin by secerian...

Hmm. I caught the Oprah show too. This is a transgender person (female to male) who kept the female reproductive organs in order to be able to reproduce. This blows my mind. If this person truely embraced the desire to be a male, then why didn't she go all the way and become a clearly defined male. Males do not have female reproductive organs. It almost seems to me that this person wanted the attention that would come from the uniqueness of this situation. I truely pray that this child does not get emotionally screwed up by all of this. I cannot imagine the confusion this gender issue will cause in the future.

It is physically impossible for a man to become pregnant. We do not possess the organs necessary to even become pregnant, none the less to carry out a pregancy and even worse to give birth.

True.
The so famous Pregnant Man was just a woman that had changed her appearance but kept her female organs.
It's not a man, it's a woman looking like a man. The media were dumb enough to actually believe it and show that... "man" on TV.

Offtopic: While on stupid media, I was watching the news, they were discussing a murder of an actor, and they saw a comment of facebook saying "I killed him!" and everyone believed it and asked the police for more information... lol.

It seems quite possible but yes they are not defined as a man if the have Female reproductive organs. They are classified as a female. Vice versa if a man with actual male reproductive organs were to be fertilized and classed pregnant, where on earth is the baby going to develop? In his Intestines? And where is it going to get its necessary nutrients to develop?

I personally still don't see why a woman would become male... only to later get pregnant. I suppose the decision made sense to that person, but I know that that would never make any sense personally to me.As for any other type of male pregnancy, I'm sort of doubtful about that. Males just don't have the necessary parts to allow the child to develop in.